Cell phone games ur obsessed with?

I never played phone games before but my boyfriend just got me into Clash of clans and I'm Hooked!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now I'm only playing stuff like Diner Dash and some card games with any interest. I was very into Fallout Shelter until I hit 100 dwellers and then realised there was nothing else left to do. Now that they've added the ability to upload your save, I'll be uploading my vault and then deleting the game to get the storage capacity back.

• I built all the way down to the bottom of fallout and got the 200 max amount of people then I got board fast nothing left to do then keep them happy

• Yup. The recent update allows you to save your Vault to the cloud (before, erasing the app meant losing the vault) so I stashed my save and then erased it. In the world of timer-based pointless management games, Fallout Shelter was completely pointless. I'm hoping there's some kind of reward in Fallout 4 for dedicated players but I doubt it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Subway Surf

• Cell phone games suck balls.

• not really mainly PC games im obsessed with : )

• Cell phone? What is this, 1994?

What Girls Said 5

• None at the moment 😐

• i don't play phone games..

• Lol it was virtual villagers and families once xD

• I don't bother with cell phone games at all. I'm a video/PC gamer.

• Summoners War. I can't stop playing.