What was your all time favorite Nintendo Console?

Of all the Nintendo consoles that came out over the years, which one was your fave?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say the wii since it's the only game console I've ever truly owned. As you know my parents didn't allow me to get anything that like. They figured I would never leave my room if they got me a game console. So i didn't truly start playing video games till 4 years ago. :(

But so far I do like the N64 games i've played so far. Though it hasn't been that many. Just Oot and majora's mask.

• Wii girl :D

• yesh ^^ first game I played on it was skyward sword. I had issues beating the final boss. So after playing different games and getting better with the controls I beat the final boss easily. :D

• yay thank you for mhg ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• SNES was a work of art. It was straight perfection and my favorite games of all time were on it. It will always be hooked up to my tv and it will always be my favorite I think.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 13

• My favourite Nintendo console is the original Game Boy.

This is going to sound weird, but I never really liked their ‘full size’ consoles. I was always a Sega kid. I did own an NES and an N64.

Anyway… it’s probably going to be the NES. I did buy it in the latter half of its lifespan (1990) but I did have a lot of fun with the games on it. Nintendo Power had a special offer to bring Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) to the West by giving you a free copy of the game along with an extensive set of maps and strategy guides if you subscribed to the magazine for a year. This was a resounding success and introduced me to the wonderful world of random encounters, running out of MP, and enemies that attack only to immediately run away. My favourite game on the system was probably Mario 3.

I probably have more fond memories of the SNES than the N64 (in spite of not owning one) just from playing it at other people’s houses and on emulators. Unfortunately, Nintendo’s saccharine family-friendly policies and moralistic snobbery put my adolescent self off just as the furor around Mortal Kombat was at its peak.

Goldeneye is still awesome, of course!

• Among these, I only got to play on NES, SNES and N64. Pretty difficult to get hold of Nintendo consoles, because Nintendo doesn't have an official presence in my country.

Out of these, I would certainly vote for NES! Super Mario Bros, Clu Clu Land, Tetris etc. Those were the days!

I do plan to import a Wii U in the near future.

• no "gameboy color" option?

it was one of ma first video-game consoles and i've spent tons of hrs playin those early pokemon games (red-blue-yellow)...

anyway among options i picked NES... first Final Fantasy games were released there... early j-RPG at its best...

• Of those, definitely the SNES - although you forgot one:
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...2000005DC-339_634x421.jpg

• only ever owned an N64

• 0|1
  • OG NES, no question. Shout out to N-64 and Goldeneye for making get back to back sub-1.0 GPAs my freshman year of college, and drunk games of Mario Kart👍

• NES and the original Game Boy, you should remember that one right?

• SNES was absolutely amazing!!

• SNE I remember playing Mario on it untill my fingers got numb

• Nintendo 64 had the best games on it so I liked that one the best

• N64!!! The rest is garbage...90's kid for lyfe

• The 3DS. But of the ones you listed, Gambecube!