Anyone on here I can talk to right now?

I need to get a few things off of my chest right now and I really need a shoulder to cry on, is there anyone trustworthy who'd do me this favor? I'd prefer girls but if you're a guy around my age and not a creep I'm okay with that too as long as you're a good listener :(

0|0
9|19

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Why what happened? why do you sound disappointed? message me if you want too. However I am a little older than you, if that's okay with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably seeking a counsellor or something would be a better idea, people on here are not the best to take advise from... you can message me if you want to but since you're hot I might flirt with you and will be a little creepy LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I may not be a girl but I am a super good listener and I am happy to hear you out. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't make a question about it?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not exactly a question but my life in general, I just want to TALK about it because I have nobody right now and I feel super depressed

• If I'd done stupid things like effing without a condom, I could be your granddad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I am always there to give help and you can write me a pn if you want insight and help about a situation. If you just want to wallow in self-pity though, then I prefer to spend my time with something useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey can message me if you want. I'll try and help you out if i can and listen to what you want to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I'm not sure if I'm the right one but I speak German if that makes it easier for you so feel free to message me if you want

0|0
    0|0
  • You can talk to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure if I can help

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't help you; because I need to cry also...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, always ready to lend a hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a break up situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah well. You might end up getting more depressed that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice to see many people answered this 😊❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • This is open to anyone if you need to talk feel free

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyas are the most imnocent person when a girl ask them a favour lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Prepare for the horny creeps...

0|0
    0|0
  • So, who specifically are you looking for? I mean, you can't just post this and then expect to tell everyone who replies, right?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah hmu :)

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's nothing creepy/offensive, I'm happy to listen!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good listener, so if you want to talk inbox me. I know how it when you just need someone to talk to & vent.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just set your self up. Abort mission, I repeat, abort! *Gets massacred in creep stampede*

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey honey, I hope everything's okay. You can message me :) I'm here to listen.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure! you can always send me a message or I don't know sth

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • me too but i'm a good listener too

0|0
    0|0