(Quiz) Who should you date based on your favorite dog breed 🐶?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/elainawahl/we-know-who-you-should-date-based-on-your-favorite-dog-breed#.dn2PY8pkPz

You got: The Artist
You want someone who is just as free-spirited and creative as you are. Someone in touch with their emotions, who uses this to make beautiful art or music.

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite Dog: Pitbull

You got: The Buried Treasure

You want someone who is truly a diamond in the rough. Individuality is important to you, and you want someone who will show you their unique world. Someone different from all the other fish in the sea, who will adventure with you wherever your imagination wanders.
    ----

Fucking hell, I got the "speshal snowflake"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Favorite Breed: French Bulldog

You got: The Hopeless Romantic

You need someone who will buy you flowers when you’re sad and write you love songs when you’re happy. Someone who knows that “Netflix and Chill” to you means snuggling up on the couch and watching all of Love Actually.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...24c3288a3f42dba5bf-1.gif

And I think this is true because I do best with guys who are very into me and do and say outstandingly romantic things for me.

What Guys Said 22

• You got: The Dedicated Other Half

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...6598722e8ffc2d0823-0.gif

You just want someone who will be loyal and proud. Someone who will run three miles in the rain just because they forgot to say “I love you.” You respect commitment, and want someone who will prove they’ll be yours forever.

LMAO like that will ever happen for me. I will never get a girlfriend. :(

• You got: The Charmer
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...5ef4c6eaee8e9caa5a-9.gif
    You are looking for someone who is chivalrous and dashing. Someone that others fall hopelessly in love with, simply because they are so alluring, but at the same time, someone who will be proud to call you their own.
    ------
    ARGH! I was so tied between Shiba Inu (doge), Husky (the dog I want but can't because of the heat), and Labrador Retriever (the type of dog I used to have) :(

The choice would have been much easier if they actually had Great Dane on the list!

• You got: The Dedicated Other Half

• No option for the Border Collie? The most intelligent, charming, lovely, psycotic, highly strung, manipulative, wonderful dog in the world? Pfft!
    Clearly I am meant to die alone.
    pets.thenest.com/.../75546255.jpg

• My thoughts exactly! How many Borders do you have?

• Haha, they're so cute! My border of 11 years just passed away and she was the best dog I've ever had, bar none.

• @PippiL Sorry to hear that. But yeah collies are awesome.

• You got: The Buried Treasure

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...b0efd37f11bf534ba4-0.gif

• Bernese Mountain dogs have been over bred, it's sad, so many health problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernese_Mountain_Dog

We have an Entlebucher.

• I got: The Buried Treasure

I guss it's true...

• You got: The Charmer

Interesting.

• You got: The Dedicated Other Half. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...6598722e8ffc2d0823-0.gif
    You just want someone who will be loyal and proud. Someone who will run three miles in the rain just because they forgot to say “I love you.” You respect commitment, and want someone who will prove they’ll be yours forever

• Favorite Dog: Golden Retriever

You got: The Dedicated Other Half

• You got: The Cozy Companion

You want someone who makes you feel snuggly and glowing inside. Someone who, like you, thinks the perfect night consists of hot chocolate and board games and silly inside jokes.

:o You're my cozy companion?

• You got: The Best Friend
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...2ccc786bcdc78f8099-8.gif
    You want someone who will be your other half, there for you through thick and thin. Someone who knows exactly what you’re about to say, just from the look on your face. The first person you think of when you hear the words “Best Friend.”

• We Know Who You Should Date Based On Your Favorite Dog Breed

You got: The Dedicated Other Half

• I need someone who is loyal. Both of my exes weren't. I hope the girl that God sent me is loyal through and through.

• You got: The Nerd

You want someone who is just as nerdy and intelligent as you. Someone who will keep your mind entertained on a regular basis, and alwasy impress you with their wit and charm.

• You got: The Artist

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...9eaf218ffa159be6f8-0.gif

the same as you, how unexpected <_<

• ou got: The Dedicated Other Half

Filllerrrr

• You got: The Dedicated Other Half

• What about who don't like dogs.
    Or loves to make dead dogs and eat hot dogs

• Just curious, are you going the date the person or the 🐺

• I got: The dedicated other half

• Meh, no Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriever on the list? I'll pass.

• I shall date the dog LOL

• German shepherds omggg

What Girls Said 31

• I have three faves..

1. You got: The Charmer

2. You got: The Cozy Companion
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...42ad30b8e187a51986-0.gif

3. You got: The Nerd
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...e73ccc80bec8955cf0-0.gif

—————————————————————————

All of them are accurate 😅

• You got: The Nerd

You want someone who is just as nerdy and intelligent as you. Someone who will keep your mind entertained on a regular basis, and always impress you with their wit and charm.

OMG this quiz knows me! Too bad dating nerds for me has always backfired :'(

• I picked Husky because I used to own a Siberian Husky X German Shepherd and he was awesome!

I got... The Charmer

THEN IT HAD A GIF OF CHRIS HEMSWORTH SO I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE 💖 Fine male specimen.

• You got: The Charmer

I chose the Siberian Husky, would love to have one someday.

• i liked 2 of them..
    but this was the first one..

You got: The Dedicated Other Half

second was bernese mountain dog.. the one @asker chose..

• "You got: The Buried Treasure

You want someone who is truly a diamond in the rough. Individuality is important to you, and you want someone who will show you their unique world. Someone different from all the other fish in the sea, who will adventure with you wherever your imagination wanders."

Also, the Nerd, Royalty, Athlete, and perhaps the Artist, are also possibilities. What can I say? I adore dogs, so this quiz may not be so "accurate" for me.

• OMG I'm impressed haha I would totally fall for this kind of guy
    You got: The Charmer

• You got: The Cozy Companion

Everyone, let's just praise BuzzFeed for a slight moment for putting Niall Horan there, I love BuzzFeed lmao😂

• You got: The Charmer

• Okay, my opinion is a little biased here, considering I have a member of this breed, but seriously, weimaraners are so stunning and intelligent <3 I guess I shouldn't date then :D :D

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f21cc75af1.jpg</a>

• They're beautiful indeed, those eyes 😍👌

• Awww omg that's soo adorable 💕

• Well, there is a saying that dogs are the reflection of their owners - guess I'm gawjuss then xD

• Hahaha I got the same result as you. xD

• I've chosen a pitbull since I own one and my results were...
    You got: The Buried Treasure

• You got: The Cozy Companion

• My absolute favourite breed isn't there! :(

I picked the Lab. I love them too :)

You got: The Athlete

You need someone athletic, like yourself. Someone who will train for marathons with you, and take you out for celebration ice cream afterwards.

• You got: The Comedian

http://i.imgur.com/xFkBIdH.gif

You want someone who will always make you laugh, because you’re happiest when you’re laughing. Someone who still has their child-like sense of wonder, and really knows how to have fun.

Corgi is my top 3 dog, so I picked that one. I do like a lot of the other breeds though... but this was accurate.

• "You got: The Comedian

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...21e7f44e32919be1f2-0.gif

You want someone who will always make you laugh, because you're the happiest when you're laughing. Someone who still has their child-like sense of wonder, and really knows how to have fun."

Spot-on, Buzzfeed. Spot-on. :)

• My fav is the golden retriever.

So i got this:

You got: The Dedicated Other Half

• You got: The Dedicated Other Half

• You got: The Best Friend

• you got: the comedian

"You want someone who will always make you laugh, because you’re happiest when you’re laughing. Someone who still has their child-like sense of wonder, and really knows how to have fun."

• You got: The Cozy Companion

You want someone who makes you feel snuggly and glowing inside. Someone who, like you, thinks the perfect night consists of hot chocolate and board games and silly inside jokes. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...42ad30b8e187a51986-0.gif

• You got: The Charmer

• You want someone who is just as free-spirited and creative as you are. Someone in touch with their emotions, who uses this to make beautiful art or music.

:) looove big, sweet dogs. This was so hard. My boyfriend isn't creative or free spirited at all hahaha maybe that's why we clash so much!

• You got: The Giver

Be honest: you want someone who will spoil you. Someone who will treat you like the royalty that you are, always showing just how much they love you. Whether that means cooking you meals or surprising you with gifts, you’ll be happy just knowing they care.

that is so true for me

• You got: The Athlete

• You got: The Dedicated Other Half

• You got: The Nerd

• Dedicated Other Half. I used to be in an ldr with one. Lol.

• The Charmer :D

• More from Girls
    1