(Quiz) Which candy best represents your personality?

http://www.playbuzz.com/rosella10/which-candy-best-represents-your-personality

MilkyWay

(QUIZ) WHICH CANDY BEST REPRESENTS YOUR PERSONALITY?

It's really hard not to like you: your personality is sweet, smooth and warm. You can have fun without going overboard, and you can be equally as happy at home with friends. You're a family type person who loves warm get together's and big dinner's.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lemonheads

You've got a sour punch to your personality: You can be brutally honest when people need it. You know how to keep it real as real gets. Sometimes you shock people with the things you say and do, until they get to know you. Some people can only handle you in small doses, but a select few crave your antics all day, everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• m&ms
    Fashionable, classy with pops of fun and a crowd favorite, you know how to mix it up without getting out of control. You love the good life, and the luxury it offers, but you also don't mind the occasional, spur of the moment adventure, somewhere off the grid. Although you have a wild side, most people also know what to expect from you, so you're easy to please and to get to know.

What Guys Said 4

• A lemonhead.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a01-8311-5b3636eaf245.jpg
    Haven't had those for a bit.
    I should go get some.

• I am best represented as a rock.

• Licorice - if you love it you love it, but most don't connect with the taste.

• Tootsie Roll. I suppose they are basically fudge, high quality fudge is alright if it has lots of nuts. I've never liked Tootise Rolls

What Girls Said 9

• Lemonheads
    You've got a sour punch to your personality: You can be brutally honest when people need it. You know how to keep it real as real gets. Sometimes you shock people with the things you say and do, until they get to know you. Some people can only handle you in small doses, but a select few crave your antics all day, everyday.

I think it could be very true 😮

• Lemonheads

———————————————————————————

Quite true 😮😱

• You got: Lemonheads

It doesn't sound much like me, but I really want to try them now <3 (Also this quiz included Viking pirate metal and I do really love that <3 )

• You're Tootsie Roll

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4921-87c3-c9b0735bd4e5.jpg

You're sweet and bubbly, you're a great friend to go out on the town with, either for drinks, for some food, or even some retail therapy. Your cheerful disposition is balanced by your classic nature: you may like to listen to the music from the 40's or 50's on your hand me down record player, type away on your old typewriter or dream of driving around a classic car. It's hard not to like you, but only a few will really appreciate everything you have to offer.

not really i thought i made i am an introvert

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a01-8311-5b3636eaf245.jpg

• M&Ms

• I also got milkyway. I hate family gatherings though. They always want to get their noses in my life. Ugh.

• Same, Milkyway :)

• I got milky way too