If you're a cat person, what do you have/want, a male cat or female cat?

• I have/want a male cat
  • I have/want a female cat
  • I have/want both

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 5 cats, 2 males, 3 females, females are cuter tho, they get attached to you, male cats are more beautiful than female cats, and that's a fact, but If I had to choose, I'd pick a female <3
    my 15-month female cat, likes me no matter how I may get mad at her, or hit her slightly, she never loses her interest, she sleeps where I stay, and she's happy if I go on touching her face and neck, I'm fond of cats in general, so I may be biased because of my nice kitten, but that doesn't mean I can give up my male cats, they're quieter, sleep much but so cute <3 <3 <3 Awww!

• i have a male cat and i want a female to breed ;)
      i'm thinking that i annoying u commenting on all ur opinion but i'm interesting if u won't just say

• 5 cats are u this desperate 😂

• Yes. When our cat died he had his kidneys giving trouble and had tummy ulsers. He was sitting on our path for hours at a time and not moving and not eating much. We took him to the vet and he was put to sleep. The vet said we did the right thing as he may have wondered off to die on his own if we didn't do what we did as that is natural for cats to do when they die I think. I really would not be able to take it if that happened. At least he lived to 17.5 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not particularly a cat person, but I have owned cats. Growing up, my family had two female cats that were sisters. And after I moved out, my roommate adopted two cats - one male and one female.

My roommate and I have since separated and she kept the cats. I now have a dog named Lily.

• I'm not really a cat person. I'm an animal person. I have two cats. A male that lives inside and a female in the barn.

• I think I want a female cat.

• I want both. I don't discriminate, lol.

• Females are already divas. A female cat? Although I've only ever had male pets and wanted a female, I would definitely choose a male cat.

• Already have a cat. She is a handful!

• Awwww! I have 3 cats who are 2 months and 10 days old, They're so pretty <3 ^_^

• I know, It's a long story, I started with the father, then I bought him a female for mating, and I end up with 5 cats at home 😂😂😂😂😂
      well, I'm intending to give the young kittens to my friends and family, I'll just keep the original ones, They're gorgeous <3 <3 <3

• @lola2500cobalt that's so cute! 😻

• I want a mystery cat.

Is it a male? Is it a female?

?_?

• I usually get male animals (like with dogs), but I heard with cats it's best to get females? I've never owned a cat, but wanted to. People told me male cats like to pee in closets and stuff, like marking their territory. It's smells bad and hard to get out (not sure if that's accurate), so I'll go with getting a female cat.

What Guys Said 4

• It would not worry me as long as the cat is an awesome cat. I love cats and so does KOKO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1vV3Kf4WoA

• Spayed female. They're easier than males.

But I'd take both too!

• either way I would get it fixed so it doesn't really matter

• we had 3 cats, 2 female and 1 male. the male was by far the best of them so I'd take a male again