I dont understand?

A lot of girls i know say they want someone who is rich but still not sit around and do something and work but if you have a net worth of like $500 million would you keep working or treat everyday like Saturday because why would you need to work?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm you mean like a guy born wealthy?

• No, self made.

• Can you cook for me please... to lazy hahahaah

• LOOOL. what do you like to eat?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Meh, I don't really care about the rich part but a guy who's unmotivated isn't really attractive. Even if he has money, he should be doing something with his time, like he could spend the extra time he has doing charity work and volunteering.

• being rich would be a bonus.. I don't care if my love would be rich or poor, all I care about is if I actually love HIM, not his money, and if he loves me for who I am

What Guys Said 2

• They don't want a millionare, they want a guy who makes at least as much as they do, maybe 10-30k more.

It's similar to how they want a guy who is at least as tall, preferably 2-4 inches taller.

• All play and no work makes Jake fucking irritating to take seriously.

Honestly, all the money in the world will not buy you the satisfaction of a good day's work.