Do you wish you were a different race?

I do for a few reasons.
White people in my opinion cause the most problems and drama.
I also want to be Asain or Latina cause I feel as if I would look a lot better, at least a 9/10 instead of a 5/10

Most Helpful Guy

• no not really... I'm not happy with my body but it doesn't have to be a different race, even though I have to admit that the thought of it is interesting.

and you are no way a 5/10 don't be silly lol. you look great and every race has beautiful men and women...

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be white. :/ *Sigh* I think I'm not that pretty tbh.

But I'm content with being black. :) I can tolerate it. People tell my my skin is a pretty shade of reddish brown.

Why do you wanna be a different race? You're much better than a 5/10. Don't rate yourself like that. :)

What Guys Said 22

• I use to as I kid, I'm latino, you don't know how good you have it... I was always different than onther kids and as a kid it's not a very pleasent feeling, my parents are immingrats and work their asses off for little money, I've had to punch people in the face for being racist againt me.. I love being Mexican and am proud of who I am, because my bad childhood has made me see the world diffirently and I can apreciate the little things in life because I never had much. you shoudn't think that way cause there is drama in all the races and problems as well. But yeah you white people do love bashing on people who aren't from here and putting others down, even though y'all arn't from here either. Either way just be the best person you can be and know that whatever drama you face is because you put yourself i that situation... no one esle to blame but you, don't like problems and drama? simple ignore the rest stay in small group be loyal and honest and just worry about yourself... and by the way I think you are very cute, I think lighskined white girls with brown hair and green ayes are my favorite :)

but hey... this is just my opinion and some advice take it however the fuck you wanna take it !

• Nope, because I do not have white guilt. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1dd564342f.jpg

• Being a Salarian would suit my needs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekBaGM6wuc

• I am a White Anglo Saxon Protestant living in Canada, I think that speaks for itself. You are far from a 5/10, you're at least a 7. Anyways, you should be proud of who you are and you're heritage, because in the end you were born with European ancestors. Study some European history, particularly that which relates to your family's origins. You can be proud of who you are without looking down your nose at other cultures.

• I don't look my nose down on anyone or any race or culture. It is just the way I feel, and thank you.
      I'm half polish and half native American but since I'm white I get shit for apparently being racist and having white guilt just cause I feel as If I would be better as another race

• Oh okay I must have misunderstood. As far as I'm concerned all that stuff has nothing to do with me because none my ancestors had anything to do with it. It doesn't excuse what some people did, but also doesn't mean everyone with European blood is Satan.

• good and I know that

• Well, it would be nice to be a different race, I mean it gets tiring when people tell me constantly that I have privilege because I am white + male. And then when I explain to them that it doesn't work that way, they basically have a breakdown. I'm tired of dealing with that.

• you already look a little bit like a latina... nah i don't want to be any other race, not that I'm really proud of my race or anything, I just don't give a crap about race, though I wouldn't want to be black I guess cause those guys have it really hard and there are a lot of stereotypes against them for some weird reason

• Nah I enjoy my culture and seasoning on my food

• I am happy with being white of course and would not change it.
    But if I had to pick I would take arab.. donno why.

• I used to joke about that shit. Nowadays not really. You're kinda stuck with who you are, so learn to play to your natural advantages.

Enjoy your 'white privilege'. I think you're pretty at least.

• I don't believe in "white privilege" or "black privilege" and I know I am stuck with who I am, doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. And thank you

• Don't put yourself down like that, you are far better than a 5/10. It would be like me saying I want to be black so that I could have a bigger d***. You should have more self confidence.

• I don't really care

• Nope I don't wish I was born like that so that's me I wouldn't change who I am

• Nope, I'm white and I wouldn't want to change, not because I'm racist but because POC have to deal with so much shit I couldn't handle

• You dam right they do !
    OH CMON, You're at least A 6 ! .. OUTTA 7. 😂

• I want to be white 😩

• I'm good with being a human.

• I would love to be Asian Kung Fu master :P

• Yes, how I wish I was an American or European.

• A hot black chick ;)

• Wtf are they teaching kids in school nowadays?

• Your desire is retarded. Because it's steeped in racist thinking. In this case, assigning negative qualities to white people... because of the color of their skin.

Stop the retarded white guilt. Because it's racist.

• My boyfriend is black lol but I am not racist. I didn't say "all white people" do you have knowledge of our worlds history? it is literally all white people. that's the one reason I don't like being white

• Enjoy white privileges

• and coca cola at the same time

• Nope, because I do not have white guilt.

What Girls Said 19

• No, I'm happy with what I am. Where I live, it's very multicultural so I get to enjoy all the different cultures, be it Chinese, Japanese, East Indian, Jamaican, or my own anyway so I'm good.

• Nope. I like being black. Of course, in this world, it's certainly not easy being of my skin color, but I wouldn't change my race for anything.

• Yeah, don't really like being white. Ideally I'd like to be mixed, exotic and all... 💁🏻

• It'll be interesting to test to see how people treat me if I were a different race. But I know I'll miss being how I originally was.

• sometimes but I am okay with it!

• Well, this is actually a thing. Their are a few people in Brazil who ate considers transracial and they are famous. They are whit Brazilians who got surgery, skin injections to be darker.. etc to be Asian, black and Indian. They have people in Asia who did the same to be white and lack same with Asia, it's actually common. Its just the u. s. knows nothing about it.

• I wouldn't do that. I would rather naturally be the race than fake as fuck.

• I mean , getting darker skin by tanning or doing anything that severely changes the way you were born is fake, it isn't natural. But I guess ones definition of fake can be different from person to person.

• It is to me and I don't tan either. The only reason I would get tanner is if I am outside a lot. When I tan, its really just my native American coming out cause I will tan very dark

• I'm content with being Arab.. Nobody should feel like they have to be from another race.

• Nope, I'm fine with being mixed race.

• I feel like I would be more accepted if I was white. A lot of people have racial preferences for women of that race in my school and just world wide in general. But I like my skin and racial history.

• Never, even though being black can be frustrating sometimes due to how society potrays, sees, and treats people like me, I still love being black I mean, LOOK AT ME!!! 😏

• i love being eurasian ♡
    best of both worlds and more ଘ (੭ु*ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭ु*.°♡

• Nope, I love being black. Say it loud, I'm black & I'm PROUD!!!

• i don't mind being my race
    but i do want much better bone structure, regardless what race i'm in

• Girlll be proudddd of being black! I'm mixed Asian and black, I wouldn't have it any other way and I'm proud of my black roots. You're beautiful

• No, I love being light skin/African American and by the way you're pretty

• That was a very ignorant thing to say, maybe you need to expand your horizons.

• Nope. I'm good with what i am

• Nah I'm good.

• Not really. I mean, I'm already mixed so I like who I am.