What do you love most about yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting and bizarre that after eight hours no guys have answered.

So. I'm a trailblazer? Haha.

No, I like most that I'm empathetic and that I care.

• ... and five seconds later, a drive-by downvote. Oh yeah. Now THAT'S masculine and mature.

• I love how caring and passionate I can be about something :)

Yeah I know, I don't know why more guys didn't answer

• Well THAT'S a good answer.

What Girls Said 12

• Good question and I don't know really.

Sometimes people are drawn to me and try to make an effort to make conversation or introduce themselves so it makes me feel like I'm giving out a positive vibe that's attractive to others. As someone who's got depression and anxiety, sometimes I worry I'm boring to others or just negative in general. This is genuinely what I think about when I meet up with friends but it usually turns out well. I think being attractive personality wise is a good trait in someone so it's nice to feel it in myself.

• Well I just met you and I can already tell you're very smart, kind, and sweet from the little you wrote. I doubt you're in anyway way boring. You sound like a quite amazing person to know and talk too :)

• Aw, well thank-you. :D

• My ability to read people. It has helped me avoid making friends with the wrong kind of people. If you ever saw me your first impression would be quiet and boring, but really, I've got a lot of thoughts running around in my head.

• My personality and my intelligence are my two best qualities. I get along well with others and can hold conversations with them.

• From the little time we've talked before I can deffinatley say that's true about you. You're also very caring and considerate.

• That's very kind of you. Thank you! :)

• I'd say my patience. I have patience for things that most people don't. Sometimes, I don't believe it.

• Lol, like, nothing.

• My name.

Get it?

• whatever it is that draws people to me

• My love of life.

• I love that I can care for others and feel for them when someone should.

• I love the fact that I'm intelligent. I also love the ambition and perseverance that I have.

• I don't know

• That I'm kind and can make people feel better when they're not feeling good sometimes. Especially when I can do that for my loved ones; that's my favourite thing about myself

What Guys Said 5

• i can't really say, i think what i love most are the people around me...
    but that doesn't answer your question

Uhm, i guess my Lats or sense of humor lol

• eh, there is not much I like about myself... I guess I'm very nice but I also feel like I'm sometimes too nice...

• I have a very Jewish nose.

• That I'm kind and a great listener.

• Everything