How to stop being lazy? Lol?

I hate housework, how can I start liking this crap? I hate to do the dishes, to clean my room, to wash my clothes, to cook, how can I do these things without complaining? I can't keep living this way!

Fuck my life dude, there is no solution to this lol
Is it even possible to like those things? 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Play music you like while doing that stuff.

What you want to listen to depends on your mood, but i usually play Epic music like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLdhFVzqt4

The music is so epic that it makes me feel like i'm a hero who is saving the world by cleaning his house xD

Something else you might like... Think of dirty stuff while you are doing the stuff.

Like for example if you are washing the dishes, imagine that while you are washing the dishes a handsome guy comes from behind you and grabs your butt or hugs you and kisses you from behind... stuff like this

Or when you are cleaning let's say you are cleaning under a table and bend down think of what would be the reaction if there were a bunch of guys sitting behind you and see that how they will be like DAYYUMMM or again think about a handsome guy doing naughty stuff to you while cleaning. Or you can just go to the bathroom and masturbate xD

What Guys Said 13

• Use headphones fill your ears with music, you will finish the job, and it's normal funny girls like you are lazy, maintaining house is not easy! Did that for an year, it sucks

• If u don't do it,

U DIE

• I turn the TV on news and turn volume up loud so I convince myself chores are not that bad

• The only thing I like doing is cooking. I do them anyway because I know that complaining is just a waste of time and I am bound to do them anyway. Not to mention that while complaining you end up wasting more time on these things :P I like listening to music and singing (if you by any chance hear someone screaming that is probably me singing Suicide Silence songs :P )

• I like putting on some loud music, something I can sing to and I storm through the housework...

• tell me as soon as you've found out... I'm one of the laziest persons on the planet lol

• think about having it done already and being able to do what you want after its done

• Think about starving children in Africa who need food you have, that gets me going.

• If I knew how, I'd tell you.

• You must work that ass b*tch xD

• I didn't like doing most of that stuff till I lived alone. Then I really enjoyed coming home to a clean house and a nice meal.

• Hire someone to do those things for you

• Yet you put time in to looking good, right?

• I don't wear makeup, I don't do my nails, I don't cumb my hair. Dude, I'm serious, I'm the laziest person on earth.

• chillin d00d

• Chill out yo

What Girls Said 5

• Yo, i feel your pain👊
    Use music.
    It made my life sooo much easier.
    My sister would be like, "STFU, IM TALKING ON THE PHONE" while I blasted my iPad to the max on "679" by Fetty Wap.

Or you could just be like, "damn you chores, f*ck the chores, imma get some starbucks now"
    PROCRASTINATION IS GOOD EVERYONE

• Get music going while you're cleaning. That's what I do at times if I need some motivation. Shake your hips while dusting and washing dishes. Get a little song goin' while cooking meals. Take full-on dance breaks in between chores. You get the picture, haha.

• Same here! High five-wait... no.. we need to get up for this...

Just kidding. Anyway, I've found this lecture about how to stop being lazy and one of the most simple keys is to basically show everyone how awesome and great you are at whatever you're doing.

Another thing I've found useful is simply the fact "I'm never going to feel like it."
    There will always be things I wouldn't want to do because I'm lazy or tired or whatever, but if I won't do them today I'd still have to do them tomorrow, so I better already finish them today.

You need to find what works for you and then you're good to go! :)

• Put on some good music and just start doing things. Getting started is the hardest part.

• me too

tell me when you find a solution Amy :P