Any girls here gullible?

to believe this? lol

• yes i would have shit myself
  • nah im too smart to believe in werewolves
  • i wouldn't believe but still act out

Most Helpful Girl

• omgg sooo reaaal.

nah. would've been like "bruh tf is wrong with you"
    (but seriously it just looks fake so i'm gonna say no)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be scared until the gunshot stunt.
    Before that, it looks like he is mentally unstable and is having a breakdown. That is not cool and would scare me to say the least. Who knows if he is hallucinating, going into a mental rage state, or if he just is singing "Down With The Sickness" (the end of it). I'd jump out at some point like when he was going slow on the corner. Especially when he pulled out the gun, I'd shit myself. It looked real enough...

that is, until the werewolf stunts.

When he shot himself and started moving afterward, I'd give a "😑" face, and be like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

What Girls Said 12

• It wouldn't even occur to me that he could be a werewolf lol, but I'd think he's mentally unstable/having a psychotic break or hallucinating and is going to do something crazy. Which is still pretty scary. '^^

• I would have jumped out of the vehicle.

• @Gem45 Yeah, definitely.

• hahaa yeah, the werewolf part actually would have got me laughing but the part where he is breaking down would have freaked me the fuck out

• Lmfao. "The moon made me do it" xDDDD

Man, if this was real I'd be dead cuz once he'd started talking about the moon and shit, I'd be that dumbass that stays to see what happens. Although I'd probably attempt to kill him once he pulled that gun. Those teeth though. Like, you had to know.

• i know! lol! i can't see when he put them in, so smooth. hahaa. damn they got hella scared when he pulled that gun.

• a box cutter and a glass bottle bahhaaa! I love those two choices!

• if I saw you pull those out to defend yourself I'd probably breakdown laughing and offer to buy you a beer lol

• "I don't want to anymore" is exactly how I felt about this badly acted "prank" video.

• It would have freaked me out right up until the gunshot.

After that, it became clear it was staged.

Granted, I might be so far gone in freak out, that it wouldn't just stop at that point.

• yeah, maybe they hit that point where they just believed everything in the moment.

• I would have shit myself but not cause of the werewolf thing... I'd be convinced he was on drugs, then obviously he not okay to drive...

• I'm extremely gullible, I would most probably believe it and freak out XD

• I do believe in werewolves, but this was clearly fake lol

It's hard to scare me

• Hahaha if I was them I would have jumped out that car real quick... from the beginning. I would be freaking out so much.

• You'd have to be really stupid to believe such a thing.

• Iv been described as gullible but I don't believe in werewolfs or ghosts and I'm not afraid of anything

• Is be scared if that crazy man

• Lol, no... I mean I can be gullible with certain things, but not this. I would have one of this stupid grins on my face the whole time and just watch and see where he goes with it.

• he would have totally not even finished the act if you didn't budge lol xD

• You are probably right. :P

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not afraid of werewolves. They don't exist.

People crazy enough to believe they're werewolves, now those are fuckin' scary. They do exist.

• That "gun shot" was so weak it would of gave it all away to me lol

• Welcome to America bro