Girls, how to get over wanting to fight someone?

I'm not a violent person. I know it's super immature and petty, how I'm feeling. I never wanted to fight this person until now, though I can't stand the person. I didn't start it, she did, though it really shouldn't matter. I just don't like the fact that after all the times me and this girl got into it, she wants to fight now because I'm pregnant.

The fact that she wanted to hurt me while u was carrying my unborn child, enrages me. She is pissed at me because I stopped being friends with her. She was a horrible friend to me. Examples: she hated when I got attention and would try to reflect it by throwing insults at me. Or get suggesting that I quit my job. Basically she never wanted me working at the same place as her. She pissed be caused I declined all her requests for a friendship again or to at least be on neutral terms with her.

by the way, I'm not pregnant anymore. I keep trying to tell myself it's not worth it. But I also can't stand the fact because I'm such a reserved person, she feels like she can punk me out and me not do anything. And tried to put my business out there. I do have a temper but I try not to show it.

I don't dwell on this like 24 /7. But my blood boils when I see her.

Can some share similar experiences and give me some words of advice?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I get where you're coming from. This is your child after all, you have the right to be protective. I don't know if you mean physically or not, but if it is, you should definitely not, for your own safety. You could get charged for battery.
    The best thing to do is walk away and cut this toxic person from your life. You have put real thought into this, which tells me that you are the better person, and I believe that you can. Becoming truly happy by living the way you want to is the best way for revenge, because it's something she can never ruin or take away from you because she will see you and know that you are better off without her and there is nothing she can do to stop it.

• Thank you so much. I keep trying to remind myself of all the good things I'll lose and the bad things I'll gain. Im really going to try my best to become unbothered. It's hard because I can hold a grudge but I want to try and I am.

• The best thing is when someone pisses you off, give no reaction because that hurts them so bad, that makes them mad.

• The only reaction I give is smiling, call her name out and say hello. But it still pissed me off. The only reason why I started picking with her like that because she did it to , when I stopped being friends with her. I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but I'm going to have to work on just ignoring her. I just don't have a good poker face to show that I'm not bothered.