Why am I always seeing things around my house? Like I think someone watch me in my house and I look and no one there?

Sometime I am just at home but then my heart start beating and as soon as I open the door I feel relief no one there. Like I am walking in the kitchen and I think someone in my living room just sit on the couch just watching or coming towards me. I know the door lock but I still feel like something there. It been like a month that it been hapening but I ignore it. Its kinda of scary but only I feel. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno are you a schizo?

• And are you an asshole?

• @linds34 lol oh my god you told me I'm not a man oh my god nooo oh wait I still feel the same honey just stop this petty argument because you're really looking pathetic you're 25 act like it

• Good night now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go through the exact same process. ESPECIALLY when I am first coming home and no one is around, or when I first wake up and no one is around. I used to close all the curtains when I was younger because being able to see outside made me anxious. It was bad.

Getting a dog made it a lot less of a problem. I feel a lot safer having a dog in the house. Plus dogs are awesome.

• Til the dog starts whining/barking/growling at an empty corner or closet at 3am.

What Guys Said 1

• ... I suggest you not look too into it, if you start to really believing in such things-then that's when things start really going downhill.

• I don't believe it but I always look around I can't help it.

What Girls Said 4

• 4|1
    • Do spirt attack specific people?

• I don't know. Probably. Better make sure no one was killed in that house previously that would hold a... GRUDGE. :D

• You either need a priest or a therapist :c

• Maybe you're not used to being alone in the house? I hate being alone in a big house. Luckily I have a little apartment and I don't live there alone, lol.

• It not big it just freaks me out. Like my body has a reaction... like I feel like someone watch me...

• maybe I have gone complete crazy... even now I look around room just to make sure... one time I swear
      my heart was racing and I wanted to go to the kitchen well the hall is dark but I felt like I was walk through a shadow as I walk through the darkness I felt like I was recieve a hug from some darkness something was freaking me out for sure.

• You're just freaked out cause it's dark and you're alone - you should have 2 drinks of vodka and go to sleep. I've really never heard of a ghost haunting an apartment.

• Either super paranoid or a heightened perception of the supernatural.