Do you live in the same area you were born in?

I've never move house so I still live in the same area 😊

• I've never moved country, city or state
  • I've moved city
  • I've moved state
  • I've moved country

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in the same area, but I no longer live in the house I grew up in. I have my own place now. In fact, I've had it for a few years now.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• I moved. Then moved again. Then a bunch more times. Probably at least 20 times total. I've never counted the total moves, but there have been 10 states.

I eventually ended up back where I was born and raised. I'm in the same neighborhood where I grew up and have known some of the neighbors for over 50 years. I've watched three, soon to be four, generations on this street. Most don't live here, but they come to visit parents and grand parents.

This is a post WW2 era neighborhood. The WW2 vets have slowly been dying off. There is only one war veteran left on this street and he's 90.

As the old timers die or move away, a younger generation is moving in. There are several couples with young children who have moved in over the last 5-10 years.

• Moved continents but the truth be told I was basically living in minecraft for most of my late teenage years so... moved reality as well?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpksyojwqzE

Also... dat avatar... didn't it use to belong to Mustachedkitty or something?

• I have moved house but even then stayed in the same general area of the city. I have never moved country or city.

• I live in a county adjacent to where I was born and raised. My family has been in this area since 1790.

• As many already know, I moved to the US.

• pretty close yup

• I've lived in a lot of different places due to my work.

• My wife once worked for a woman who was born, raised, and died, all on the same city block.

• Yup and I'll always be right here. Farms don't move 🐄💨

• Born, raised, and still live in San francisco

• I was born on a USA military base I've moved country at 6 months old

• LOL, I'm still in the same street (actually square), even in the same building :P

• neither. i went to college in a different state and am currently back with my parents. hopefully i can move as soon as fucking possible.

• Yeah, I forgot about that option. How many times have you moved?

• technically 1 i guess. i just lived at college 9 months out of the year. i did live in italy for a summer, though. i technically moved to our current home when i was 3, but that doesn't count i guess.

• No I've always lived 1 or 2 timezones away, ever since 19 and moved out. (US states)

• I was born in Providence Rhode Island and now i live in East Providence Rhode Island. So I only moved like 15 or 20 minutes away

• I've been in the same house lol

• haha I've moved 2 countries and probably aroudn 16 city's since moving away from the city I was born.

• nah, I'm D. though sometimes i wish this never would of happens

• I've moved quite a few times actually.

• I'm about 30 hours from where i lived originally.

• Moved city nearby it.

• Same state.

• Born in St. Louis, died in St. Louis

• I live in the city I was born in and lived in until I was 9, moved here a year ago.

• I moved country, and thanks G-d, I moved country.

• I've moved back and forth to my town of origin. Currently I don't but I visit a lot.

• I wish I lived back in my home town

• Same city but not area though. We live in a better neighborhood now.

• I've moved a total of 13 times since I was born. I've moved to another country.

• Yeah, and I've only moved houses.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 23

• Since getting out of school, @_Zara_ I have Moved... City to city, town to town, state to state, country to country and Now...2 and a half hours in another State from my family, which is fine by me.
    Some of us say we won't leave the nest. However, sometimes circumstances give us a chance to fly like a free bird and find out what is beyond the Little House on the Prairie.
    Good luck. xx

• I've moved city, state and countries. In the country I was born, I moved to another city when I was approx four months then to another state when I was twelve months. After that, I started to move to different countries until I'm 15, moved back to the country I was born in for a year, then moved to Australia (current place I'm living in).

• I've moved to a new city about 20-25 minutes away from where I grew up. I went to college in the area I'm living in now, too, so it's not much of a change at all.

• I do live in the same area I was born in. I got a place with my boyfriend that is near our jobs, and not in the same town as our parents but close enough to visit easily. We bought this condo so we will be here for a few years, but I do want to try out another city even if we come back home in the end.

• Nope... I was born in Virginia, raised in NY... but I want to go back to Virginia to live or a long time (my extended family lives there and have all their lives), so it's sorta like going back to your roots right?

• Well, I still live there, but not fully, like 50%.

• I moved but I still live in the same country and state. I still even live in the same city I switched suburbs... Unless that counts as a city.

• I've lived in 10 different cities/towns within my state.

• I moved away when I was 4. Moved 3 times in total but ended moving back to the town I was born and that's where I live now.

• Yes, I was born in cancun, live in cancun

• I live in the very next village to where I was born, which is less than ten miles.

• Moved states.. Though where I was born, grew up, and are currently living (three different states) are all pretty close and small and I kinda consider them the same area. lol

• Born and raised in Saudi Arabia, but I moved to France. I'm neither Saudi nor French.

• No, I'm far away from it. I've moved to another country and to another continent.

• Yup. Born and raised here, and still here.

• I've moved like 10 times. Mostly as a teenager though so that was... really awesome 😒

• no. i live over 11,000km away from the place i was born.

• I've lived in the same house my entire life.

• I still live in the same small town I was born in.

• Nope, moved to another country.

• Nope. I don't even live in the same province that I grew up in.

• I first moved cities but 3 years ago I moved states. Oklahoma to Colorado

• I live in the same house...