Hiii!! Everyone who missed PrettyRican?

Okay so for the people who knew me I got off of here for something so dumb. But I do miss my old and real friends. Where are you guys at? @Paris13 and @Ihav2fart plus @AshleyPrincess. The rest i don't know hi there and we can be friends too.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, @RicanEyes, I am the ONE who has probably Missssssed YOU the Most and has Asked for YOU the Most. I never EVER gave up HOPE that One day you would return.
    Getting 'Off of here' is never 'So dumb,' we All have Reasons for out own Seasons, that either make us do things we feel we Need to do or because at that time, it is for our own Good.
    to I am always here, cos, you are like Family To me, and Thank You for the Honorable Mention, YOU just made my day, sweet girl.
    Good luck and all my blessings. xxoo

• @RicanEyes, you will surely learn Here, dear, where all of your Friends are and who they are. xxoo

• Thank you @RicanEyes, and you are One of the girls with a lot of class, my cos.:)) xxoo

• @Ashely_Princess, come say hello. xxoo

What Guys Said 6

• Where you the chick that thought me and that one cute Hispanic guy were funny talking about using hot tortillas straight from the sarten and caldo as weapons if not I'm sorry haha

• Welcome back, don't know you, maybe we can kick a new start, you look experienced. Great to have you, we always can use expert's, you can even help me on my quest to annoy sexy sexy @MissNowhere

• Hi there and thank you for the welcome back. About @MissNowhere me and her are friends and she is one taught cookie.. LOL! 😂. She is very pretty 😍

• Oh! My God, you are following me, I will run to the Arctic pole...

• LMAO!! 😂😂😂😂

• The rule of "most users who leave GaG usually come back anyways" is very much true!

;)

• Nice I came back to see my real and true friends. How you been? 😊

• :O you left so adruptly! Welcome back

• I am so Sorry @Ihav2fart 😞 and thanks for the welcome back. Inbox me when you can

• Welcome back.

• Hola

Welcome back!

What Girls Said 4