Is the walking dead entertaining?

I'm in season 2 and at this point it's just people talking about their conflicts for so long, I feel like skipping through it but I don't want to miss information. I've only got back to watching it (i gave up in the first season) since people are hyped up about the new season.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I also put it on-hold after season 2. They're just surviving. If it's all about surviving then I'm not in. It gets boring. I hope there's something new in story about source of virus or some new zombie plot thing. Can anyone enlighten about that? Just plain survival theme or something interesting?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was until the directors stretched the plot and conflicts to prolong episodes and add more seasons and make more money... until I got pissed off with all the whiny characters that I wanted to grab Daryl's crossbow and shoot them in the head >:(

What Guys Said 3

• It's disgusting! So much blood and gore, guts spilling out, and on top of it, she story is depressing and tragic. How could people even watch it?

Shows like this seriously mess up my mind. I don't have the stomach to digest such horrific imagery.

• yeah I like it. when its too much boring talk I just go on my computer until I hear action

• It's boring if you're not into things like character development, I suppose.

What Girls Said 0