Ladies and gents. What have you sacrificed for the opposite gender, in your life?

What do you immediately think about?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't think of anything. I'm the most important person in my life.

• Didn't expect that. >_> Are you being serious or sarcastic?

• Naturally. But that doesn't mean there aren't 2nd most important people, no? Unless you're just a sociopath. Or psychopath. The definitions are a bit intermingled. And, that doesn't mean you've made no sacrifices.

• Oh, I probably have but I can't think of any, honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well women almost always expect an exclusive relationship. If they didn't I would happily have multiple partners so I suppose that's something.

• That's something... but not much

• @BelleGirl21

Maybe not to you but I think most guys regard it as quite a sacrifice. Provided they would have the opportunities which they are giving up.

• It really is quite the sacrifice @BelleGirl21. You might not be able to understand it or condone it, but end of the day, males biologically desire variety. Staying with one female is a moderate sacrifice.

What Girls Said 8

• -I sacrifice my mornings so I can wake up at the crack of ass to get ready so I can look good
    -you guys make me shave my legs (I love when they see shaved but aye! this is a hassle!)
    -I sacrifice my self esteem because while my girlfriends and family are telling me I'm pretty, guys are saying the opposite and since I'm straight... that's a problem.
    -in the future I'm going to sacrifice my body to have your children.
    -girls sacrifice so much more for guys but I understand and can acknowledge that classically guys are the ones who pay for dates and have to put themselves out there if they want to date you but I'm sorry girls win in how much they sacrifice it's just mostly has to do with society and how they look at women particularly how men look at women.
    and no I am not a feminist. I mean sure if a girl is being treated inferior to a man that sucks and you should take a stand but I think feminists are too sensitive. if 10 guys apply for a job in the government and only 2 women and a guy gets the job feminists blame it on gender inequality and it's stupid. those are just my thoughts. not all feminists are crazy

• You don't want to have children?

• no i absolutely want kids and the woman to carry the child is natural and possible while evidently a man couldn't do it. Women conceiving the child isn't mens fault im just saying its something that is our jobs. I will love my child and make sure it knows it is wanted in this world

• No justification necessary. It's just your job...

• I didn't sacrifice anything yet, but in the future (hopefully) it would be carrying his child in me for 9 months and giving birth.

• Oh my.. I AM HONOR TO BE THE FATHER OF THAT CHILD! Will u be mine forever and nvr leave ma side ma Muslim babez 🌹👪

• rove u more ;P

• You don't want children?

• Let's see I birthed 2 children, so there's that. Also my feet hurt when I wear heels.

• You didn't want children?

• I'd say pain goes hand in hand with most everything.

• Good point

• Great question, I would say a lot of time, going to work even as a girl. Being away from them to become closer to them in a way., also, money and some friendships.

• Wearing whatever I want

• Not a lot, honestly... I usually prefer to look for guys who like the same things I like (little/no makeup, for example).

I guess sex, though. This might sound worse than it is, I don't know, but I have no interest in sex. I'd really rather read a book or something. But when I love a guy I'm dating, and I know that's something he wants, I don't mind doing it. It's worth it.

Also... the countless total hours I've spent shaving my legs. That is time I will never get back. :(

• Sex! And that's a huge one for me. My husband was injured in an accident and has had numerous surgeries over the last three years. During most of that time, sex hasn't been an option for us, especially when he was hospitalized for months at a time. It's hard to go without, but he's worth it.

• My time tutoring them

What Guys Said 5

• Ma life, ma LUV, and ma happiness juz to get with this Muslim babez @cinderelli baby i rove yhuuuu 👄💋

• A goat. It was a good goat too but there was this trend of animal rituals and like everyone else I wanted to fit in.

• I have sacral iced my want to go ham on them a lot of the time, my honesty when it would hurt them a lot of the time, and I think that's about it.

• Married for 20 years. There is a lot of mutual scrifice involves in that.

• True. But that's pretty super vague.

• @Rawrzz I could go on writing a list of things that I used to do or used to like before I started my life with my wife. But doing so will make me sound like I am the one whining about my life without giving a thought to what she sacrificed. So its only fair that I say only what I already said.

• No worries. I expected as much from the males.

• I (not really needing to have children to fulfill me) gave in when my wife asked for us to have a child (who died at 2 and which caused my wife to go nuts).
    I paid for the bankruptcy of another wife (happened before we married) who turned out to be a sociopath who robbed me blind, after I had given both of her teenage kids jobs.
    I took care of the 3rd wife as she was dying of a brain tumor.

Other than that. nothing.