What do you think about Turkish Dishes?

What do you think about Turkish Dishes? Do you like Turkish Dishes? And What's your favorite?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have yet to have turkish cuisine ; (

Most Helpful Girl

• Never had the pleasure to have some, but I would love to try.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not sure if I ever ate a Turkish Dish. I normally don't know where things I eat come from.

• The only thing that's good about this f' Middle East country. The World's second largest cuisine.

• Why would you expect people in the West to have ever tried a Turkish dish? I think I have maybe met 1 Turkish person in my life, and I really have no desire to go to Turkey. Its close to the craphole in the middle east, they are very intolerant of people of my nationality and religion, and they haven't really done anything to benefit the world. There food doesn't stick out to me as something that is good, so I will likely never try it, I just dont really want to. I dont like Arab or Indian food so I can't imagine I would like Turkish food. I have never tried it before so I dont know, but there is just no desire for me to try it. To me Turkey is a random country that I have little exposure to. Its like asking a Japanese person "What is your opinion on Nigerian food?". Thats such a random question, and Nigeria is so far from Japan that it really doesn't make sense to ask that since almost no one would have tried it.

What Girls Said 2

• I like Turkish cuisine, especially Imam Bayildi and Sogan-Dolma

• I have had Yemeni food, Indian, Arabic, but not Turkish yet. Are you Turkish, what foods do you recommend?