Can some help me with my phone?

I'm expecting important phone calls. The battery got replaced a long time ago, but now it dies randomly. I have iPhone 5 on 9.0.2. Don't tell me I shouldn't have updated cus it's too late now.

It'll die when it has battery left. When I plug it in, it instantly has its battery back!

Most Helpful Girl

• If the battery was replaced a long time ago, it might need a new one.

What Guys Said 3

• There may be a problem with the contact of battery pins to the phone itself. Try not to shake it or move it at all when you use your phone.

• this occurs when the contacts on the battery aren't making contact w/ the pin header. it doesn't mean the battery is bad. it's essentially not having a battery connected. (your phone will turn on w/o a battery when plugged in)

• You can still downgrade it. Give it to some hacker and he will do it. The battery , replace it and till then , buy a shitty phone that can receive phone calls. Put the SIM card in it till everything is done.

What Girls Said 0