Football: UofM vs MSU?

It's the rival game of all rival games for like, everyone in my state right now. University of Michigan vs Michigan State University. I don't football so I don't really care WHO wins, but I know I'm not the only person from MI on this website so..

If you're a football fan, who are you rooting for / hoping to win the game today?

Football: UofM vs MSU?

Most Helpful Guy

• That ending was unbelievable. I was rooting for Blue, because if their coach as I'm a SF 49er fan.

• The ending was crrrraaaaazzzzy. I was at work so I only heard it on the radio, which made it 10x more hilarious than without the video footage. Already diggin' all the memes comin' from it lol

• Ah, I'll have to remember to keep track of that game so I can come laugh at you when MSU wins :p

• We suck this year

What Guys Said 2

• Go Big Blue!

• r. i. p. they lost due to pure bad luck

• I don't root for either myself, but I wanted to see Michigan win it

• Ah. I have a bunch of people on facebook who are up Michigan's ass, so I'm kind of glad that player was a total idiot and ruined it for them to allow for State to win. ;p

• In fact, I'm currently texting someone on her phone, that I met off here, she's from Detroit and is rooting for Mich. I'm from Cleveland, OH and root for NUMBER ONE, OHIO STATE

What Girls Said 0