Would you last longer in Russia or Australia?

Cold vs Hot which one do you think you could last longer in?

• Russia
  • Australia

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I lived in Saudi Arabia for 18 years, I'll take Australia, I'm literally trembling of cold right now and it's not winter yet, so NO NO NO for Russia.

What Guys Said 16

• Australia... you get used to the spiders, snakes, scorpions, centipedes, blue-ringed octopus, box jellyfish, crocodiles, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, sharks, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNEeq5qGh8I

• russia. i like winter and you can actually see the things that want to kill you there, also you can count them on one hand :P

• Australia

,,,,,,,,,

• I hate hot so I would have to say Russia. That being said unless you want to live in the middle of the desert or Siberia you wouldn't experience extreme climates.
    People aren't that crazy, they only live in the milder portions of the places.

• Both climates are not my ideal type, but since Australia is one of the best places to live and I have been there for several times and seriously like there, I will say Australia.

• Considering Australia is a land of criminals and racist as fuck, I'll be alive and comfortable in Russia I guess :D

• i'd rather be hot than cold. you can't lose limbs from being too hot.

• Russia. I'd have some fine women and vodka to keep me harm.

• Definitely Russia as I get hot really easy.

• there are no spiders in the cold. I think I`ll live.

• Australia because at lest the people speak English there.

• I live in Oz and can not imagine spending 4-5 months in snow and big freeze.
    How do you guys have sex over there when it is minus 30? LOL

• It isn;t always cold in Russia but despite of that I would choose Russia

• Temperature wise, Russia, everything else, Australia for sure

• I love cold seasons! But as a country I would go for Australia.

• I love Australia, but I would last longer in Russia, because I can handle coldness, but heat and poisonous animals are a big problem for me.

What Girls Said 13

• I can live in both but I choose Russia. I'd love to get to know the culture too!

• Either. Both. I voted Australia because I love the heat but I live in cold climate 1/2 the year so I could deal with Russia too.

• Australia. I wouldn't wanna be in Russia in the first place, Russians ruined it for me.

• Australia isn't that hot tbh -_- it isn't a desert lol.

Anyways, I voted Australia cause I'm living in Australia. But I could deal with Russia too, no biggie.

• Australia, but the spiders! Russia looks beautiful though, always wanted to go

• Australia definitely. I can take a little cold, but I need me some heat.

• Not sure. My body is better resistant against the cold, but I hate being cold and wearing coats. I think I would go to Australia. Unfortunately, I will probably faint at 35 °C though...

• Australia for sure, I'm actually going there in December and I'm really positive about it 😄

• Russia is for the tough skinned people. I can survive in the heat better than the cold.

• You do realize they have snow in parts of Australia?

• i'll tough it out in Russia. it's a country i've always wanted to visit anyways.

• Probabaly Russia cuz I'm more used 2 the cold than the heat. I would end up overheating in Australia

• Russia. I have heat sensitivity and wouldn't make it long in Australia. It's a shame, because I do want to visit. I can handle the cold so much better.