Do you think humans will ever extinct?

Most Helpful Guy

• We will change a lot.
    So, like the old homo races, they do disappear but they still exist because they are us.

I risk to say that we are almost reaching a point when it will be very hard for us to be extinct. "Us as a continuos specie, not as our current form."

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with @ThisDudeHere
    Assuming we manage to survive for the next 200-300 years, we most likely will colonize other solar systems and possibly go beyond our own galaxy.
    At our current pace of technology, nuclear fusion and insterstellar travel doesn't seem like such a big obstacle.

What Guys Said 22

• The answer is of course we will, the real question is when? 100years, 1,000 yesrs, 10M years?

It's inevitable, and ultimately we will only be a pimple on the butt of the universe.

• Don't think so. If we survive the next 200 or 300 years then we're pretty much set. Because by that time we could potentially colonize distant star systems and that will make it impossible for us to ever go extinct.

• Yes, . . . . . of course.

• Hmm.. possibly, but we may move over to some other planet if earth is destroyed (probably like in Interstellar movie). Anyway, I do feel pathetic about the garbage disposal systems of the present day. We throw unnecessary amounts of plastic into trash (by wrapping up all the trash in plastic bags). Also we don't dispose biodegradable food wastes as a manure for plants.

• If we don't kill each other off it will be aliens, if not aliens than the sun when it becomes a Red Giant and if not that then it will probably be something else.

• Robots are gonna take over

• Nope, we will always live in multiple dimensions. In one humans don't even exist in some the earth is still inhabited by dinosaurs. If you believe in dimensions and theoretical physics

• Yes, eventually. Maybe world war 3 causes it.

• Cause of the global elite humans are an endangered species...

• Well... 99.9% of all the organisms that ever lived on this planet have died. Odds are against us.

• maybe eventually, but it would take a while and it would probably be done by our own hands

• The possibility is already likely but then again humanity seems to survive no matter how many wars we get involved we as a species keep going in my opinion it may happen just not yet.

• no. we won't.

• Ya, not when I'm alive on earth though

• By natural no😅

We are all making babies everyday 😂

• The Earth want to kill you. 90+% of all life forms have gone extinct.

• It's inevitable. But probably won't be happening anytime soon, especially if we figure out a way to become a space-faring race.

But the law of thermodynamics seals our fate.

• You need to get back into the kitchen...

• Yes. It will happen eventually.

• How about speak proper grammar?

• Ooh I'm sorry you know I'm learning English didn't know you care so much you want to show me the correct way?

• Yes. You can actually wait a full second to proofread before you hit the send button. Squirrel!

• We're all gonna die. Many many years in to the future, the human race will probably cease to exist, and then the sun will collapse in on itself

• Yes, but it will take billions of years for that to happen.

What Girls Said 12

• It's quite likely - or in case they won't literally go 'extinct' they'll eventually evolve into another entirely new species and then humans will only be remembered as another step in the evolution history but aye at least we'll get to pass on our genes that way!

• Yes probably... Or evolve into something different... It would be so exciting of million years from now we could somehow see what the world has become... Or if we could be able to see the future In a more advanced stage right now... But that's all movie drama 😭😭😭😭😩

• I hope so. We fucked up

• Yep... definitely

• I don't think anytime in the near future we'll go extinct, but I know we'll be the cause of our own downfall.

• Yes, eventually we will all be gone. And I'm fine with that. The planet isn't ours. Our time will end.

• Every beginning has an end, so yeah.

• Yes of course, one day the whole earth and everything we know on it, will cease to exist.

• I hope so.

• yes... in 2020 lol

• If we don't kill ourselves off first, the sun will eventually incinerate us all. There's no escaping it.

• Humans can go to other planets? In a billion years they will be a lot more advanced than now.

But yeah, I think the wars (from us) are more of a problem lol

• Dipsy, When the sun dies it won't matter what planet we're on...

• Eventually, yes...