Where are 3 places you'd like to travel to?

Alone or with someone? Friend, family or significant other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well personally I have always wanted to travel the world with my significant other, so naturally I would love to go places with her. The 3 places I most want to go in the entire world are pretty interesting, and I would hopefully go to these places with my wife.

1st: Italy. I am a bit of a romantic, and after reading classical Italian romances I have always wanted to picnic in the Italian countryside with a woman I love, and ride down the canals of venice at sunset, and sit on a vineyard drinking fine wine and watching the sun set over the rolling hills of Tuscany.

2nd: Japan. I love nature and Japan has some extremely beautiful fall and spring foliage so I would love to travel to northern Honshu or Hokkaido in Japan to swim in some hot springs, take a drive through the mountains of Japan and possibly stop and just sit on a little hill with a massive autumn forest all around us, just looking up at the stars.

3rd: Bhutan: Call me old fashioned but I am extremely interested in ancient cultures and civilizations. Having already travelled to China, and Turkey I have seen where some of the earliest civilizations have lived, but the Himalayan civilizations really just fascinates me. I love the idea of living in a little village thousands of miles above sea level, sitting in a warm bar looking out at the howling wind and snow, while drinking some beer and talking about life.

Of course ideally the two of us would go to so many more places, but at the rate I am going right now it might just be me going on these fantastic trips. So romance aside, if I continue to stay single for my life it looks like the places I most want to go would be Peru, Taiwan and South Korea. I really like technology and places with a lot of unique traditions so thats kind of what draws me to these countries.

What Girls Said 8

• Russia, somewhere in Asia preferably with my boyfriend for a visit to the 'real' Asia, not just the touristy locations. The Middle East would be cool to travel to as well, though not anytime soon for obvious reasons.

• Cuba with my cousin's family and I am willing to go with any one of my 4 older cousins. My younger cousin is pretty boring.

Mexico with a family friend or group of friends cause it is relaxing and care free.

Antigua by myself or with a rich friend or family member cause its a wealthy resort and only the rich go there. If I go with somebody wealthy - people will socialize with me while I'm there.

• I would take my boyfriend with me. We both need a vacation.
    1. Italy
    2. Hawaii
    3. Singapore <-- maybe

• Germany--because that's where my man is at the moment; Italy--because that's where our heritage lies; and the Arctic--so I could see orca and polar bears in the wild.

• London, England
    Paris, France
    Vienna, Austria

Everything alone. I don't need anyone XD

• I like to travel to
    : UK
    : Sans francisco
    : South Korea

• NYC - alone
    Russia - with friends
    Australia - with sister or with friends

• Ireland
    Australia
    Canada
    With friends, family, SO... doesn't matter to me.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd like to go to Antarctica, new Zealand and Myanmar.

• I'm just going to say Europe.

• Italy, Son doong cave in Indonesia, and Mars (no joke).

• Cuba, Congo, and Egypt with the honorable mention going to Brazil
    I'm going only with my friends everywhere but I'm bring the fam with me when we hit up Egypt cause I know they wanna see the history there too.

• with family, Sweden, Alaska, and I am not sure on No 3

• Scotland (never been), Denmark and Italy (return).