Vampire or Werewolf - which would you rather be and why?

Personally I would rather be a werewolf, think of those late night sex adventures under the moon ;-). Also I'm a pretty big fan of Underworld but was mostly just a bit (a lot) obsessed with Lucian and Raze. And the werewolf from Van Helsing dear god... I was and still am a very corrupted youth. #NotAshamedToAdmitIt What's your reason for wanting to be either were or vamp?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Either way I'm going to be wanting to eat my family :( lol but at least I'd turn into a wolf only every so often. Man that doubles the monthly cramps though

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I would want to be a vampire because I would like to remain as sane as possible. Werewolves would eat even their own family and thats too tragic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be a vampire for the long lifespan. I'm also not very good with dogs, so I doubt being a werewolf would really work for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf. I like dogs so much that I want to become one :P That's not the actual reason but I think that werewolves are more powerfull and more reasonable. They have more reasons to fight vampires.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vamp. I already got the teeth for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf. Awwww, those two little teeth of yours are cute. Now THESE are real teeth!

1|0
    0|0
    • I knoooow~! That's like comparing Jaws to a Goldfish... sorry sweetie no comparison

• @Asker Besides, I don't know about you, but Edward Cullen doesn't look like a guy who knows exactly how to fulfill a woman's needs, if you catch my drift.

• Surprised @missnowhere hasn't tagged this question yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire. Live forever with cool clothes and be pretty.

All you hairy fuckers stay away from my mildly attractive girlfriend!

0|0
    0|0
  • werewolf, I want to be able to go out side during the day

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already both. That's why I chose this container.

0|0
    0|0
  • The next Twilight movie will be a crossover with "Blade"

0|0
    0|0
    • The next Twilight movie shouldn't even be a conscious thought.

• Vampire. I love the seduction behind it and I like coming out at night and I want a castle with three broads in it and gypies who work all damn day shoveling.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I really don't care.. I love vampires but I think I rather be a werewolf, there awesome. vamps are cool, I really do like them. but if I had to chose I would pick werewolf, werewolf guys r HOT lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% werewolf, wouldn't wanna be a bloodsucking corpse

1|0
    0|0
  • VAMPIRE ALL THE WAY!!! I just have a thing for vampires and I don't like having hair on my body just image being covered in hair freaks me out. Also I love the cute vampire teeth and I don't want to be controlled by a full moon which will make me all cray cray if I were a werewolf

0|0
    0|0
  • A vampire because they withstand time and age

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire.
    -I don't go out in the sun anyway
    -already have sharp ass teeth
    -it is constant
    -I can control myself
    -can diet on animal blood
    -can turn my SO vampire too and not have them hate it
    -usually very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be a vampire because they're just naturally cool. Honestly vampires are so amazingly flawless. But werewolves are covered in hair and I just couldn't deal with that. Vampires have precising eyes and are overall romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • vampire coz buffy

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire.. ita sexy

0|0
    0|0