Which XBOX console was your favorite?

Of the three that have come out, which was your fave?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm curious as to why the guys are voting for One whereas the girls are voting for 360. Anyways, my vote is definitely gonna go to 360.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgot this one... :P Picking mine up on Tuesday!

http://i.neoseeker.com/n/9/halo5console.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • its the third one :P

• Show All
    • basically 5 more days lol

• @ihatethiswebsite I know but like... it's RIGHT there! 😫 Haha.

I try to start the game on my system and it gives me this message all, "sorry, we know you want to play, but you have to wait a bit longer," and I'm just like "SHUT UP Xbox!" 😂

What Girls Said 6

• I have filled my Xbox 360's memory to the limit so I'd say that one. It has all of my Bioshock games on it too 😊

0|2
    0|0
    • Bioshock is amazing, my favourite trio of games.

• Same here! The only game that rivals it so far is Life is Strange. Those two games/ series give me such feels and contemplation.

• Xbox 360, I still use that one...

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably used the Xbox the most, I think it had better game options but then it died. That being said the Xbox 360 is pretty cool still

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one was so great.

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbox 360

0|1
    0|0
  • I still play on my Xbox 360 lol.. so I voted for that one.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I liked the xbox, msft did a lot with that one that shifted the console market. The 360 was a great machine after they fixed the rrod. Xbox one is a step up from 360 but just not as innovative as it could have been.

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbone, simply because I own one, and by the time the year has ended it will have been an amazing year for gaming. Plus, I will be playing FALLOUT 4 ON IT MAN...
    lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only ever had the 360.

0|1
    0|0
  • No question, XBOX 360!

0|0
    0|0
  • xbox 360. I've never really played the other ones. Halo 3 and Call of duty 4 were easily my favorite on the system. Skyrim was great too

0|0
    0|0
  • 360. No way am I buying the new one

0|0
    0|0
  • NINTENO! ! ! !

0|0
    0|0
    • damn! misspelled it
      I disavow this answer