Confess something big?

GO ANONYMOUS IF YOU WANT...
my something big to confess is that I can honestly say I'm the most judgmental person I know

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• Sometimes at buffet restaurants, I tip myself.

• There has been a beautiful naked girl in my bed for the past two hours but I have been fucking around online the whole time.

• Lol poor girl 😂

• It was more fun to say it that way but she has had a killer headache most of the day and has finally fallen asleep so I don't want to wake her. But yeah poor girl, just for totally different reasons.

• Ugh headaches suck. Best not to wake her then hahaha

• When I was at university I use to fart loudly when I was sitting next to attractive girls. I use to do that a lot. LOL

• Yaaaas lmao

• @ZigZagz you would be surprised the number of attractive girls that found it funny and laughed.

• I use to do the whole lean to one side and lift a butt check off my seat thing in their direction to. Lol

• I creep on @MissNowhere

• huh, well im the least judgmental person I know. But okay, suppose that dont count :)

Well when I was 12-13 I ended up in the hospital, doctors and what not could never really figure out why or what was the problem. Personally I always thought it was my mother who poisoned me.

• Why would u think that lol

• Of course! And thank you for your compliments but mostly, having shared your confessions and how beautiful things turned out. I can tell you're very patient, strong, loyal, and very reliable. Appreciate those qualities and keep it up. Blessings to you both. :)

• @honeylavender Again too kind :). Thank you for everything :). But I can tell too, that you are very thoughtful, loving, warm, considered and understanding :). Dont lose your light in this world that can be pretty dark at times. Stay awesome :). Hope you have a good day/night :).

• I once went anonymous with this and got a lot of downvotes so I'll try it again and see the results:

Several years ago I was walking down the road and there was this man dragging a woman somewhere (obviously without her consent and with her screaming). I was too scared to help and so I didn't do anything.

• My friends think I'm the biggest player in the world. They think I hook up with another girl pretty much every night.

I'm a 22 year old virgin

• I kissed a girl and I liked it? She tasted like cherry.

• SANJANA! I LOVE YOU!!!

https://youtu.be/j-w_POCQMLw

LOL!

• Omg! Kareena is loves 😍

• @mskay haha ok! 😊
      After exams when you have 3 hours free watch it 😝

• I'd have a movie marathon after exams lol 😂 sigh one month of exams 😒

• I'm so tired of being a nice guy. Today I feel defeated by it.

• Do you need someone to talk to? Don't change your nice guy demeanor. Don't. You'll be thankful in the long run (it won't even be that long, I promise).

• You are young so yeah its good to try a change and see how u will be like then. Just be happy thats the goal.

• @TheOneLol thanks bud. I'm a bit old but I'm getting there. Hint: a nice guy says "try". I'm not "trying" I'm doing and conquering.

• My something big is... MAH DICK ahaha. Hmm I'll confess that in high school I tried to hit on/get one of my teachers numbers and I didn't realize some kids were in the room when I did haha

• I hate being instinctively nice all the time sometimes, I feel I need to be way more assertive :(

• i almost vanished without a trace because of a girl

• I sometimes feel like i need to change me inn order to get noticed

• A brave question indeed!!

• I like pretty feet

• I really want a girl to teach me to become a girl

• Nothing big that I haven't "confessed" before. I don't know what I'd confess.

• I had casual sex with one of my best friend's elder sister on several occasions..

my friend and I are both 28, his sister is 31..
    my friend went abroad for his studies..

his sister is divorced and we met at a birthday party, we talked, drink and got to her place since she had her own appart.. n we had crazy sex.. we had casual sex for 6 months..

now we stopped n i have a serious girlfriend

• Well, I used to steal little things from stores like tic tacs, and duck tapes once. Can you believe that, risking jail over duct tape. I had some serious want issues, not going to lie. I plan to try and pay some back when I get a job. Also, I lie a lot of the time, sometimes for the good of others, or just to help me out

• I can't... admins can see who I am haha and not gonna post just some silly thing

• I have a pee fetish and I like peeing on sloots.

• I think the age of consent should be lowered?

What do you think, 15-year-old girl?

• Yeah to many people out there are getting charged for having consensual sex with a minor. Should be at least lowered to 17

• well i pooped and block my freinds toilet and got away with it once.

It was dan savage >:)

• I must atone for my mistakes.

• I thought the Notebook was a fantastic movie!!!

• I have a 7 inch dick.

• I can't masturbate without the help of a dildo anymore

• I feel overwhelmed with my life and I'm all alone.
    I have anxiety pretty much 24/7 right now and I have no one to talk to. I don't know what to do.

• I spend most of my time masturbating. I am addicted.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 29

• I suppose this will be a long confession but I'm 21 and have never had a boyfriend. I feel very hopeless that there isn't someone out there for me as I've done all the things imaginable (no sex, or anything like that) to meet men and possibly be in a good, healthy relationship. I would love to meet a man who sees and really appreciates me because if I do meet that man, he will receive from me a universe of love, appreciation, loyalty, and support.

• I fell in love with a guy stare or eyes and I at the time I thought I could read his mind. I love him so much without knowing him or speaking to him that I got into a serious depression that lasted for many years. So, now I am afraid to look into guys eye because I think it will happen again where I am crushing and thinking we have a relaionship but we never did.

• I often avoid looking in mirrors.

• I confess that you have spelled "marshmallow" wrong in your username. Also, I am a HUGE Grammar Nazi.

• i put dog shit in a car a guy who lived across the street owned i put it right on the seat just to see his reaction

• My first time was anal.

• Uh I fucking love pizza? 🍕💙

• I killed Bambi's mom.

• I used to have an eating disorder and I used to enjoy starving myself when I was 16.

• My big confession? I want to move out because of my sister... We used to be so close, but now we've grown so far apart that I feel uncomfortable living with her.

• I hate the taste of meat..

• The most judgmental person asks for confessions 😂😂

Sigh. Recently a friend came to me contemplating breaking up with her boyfriend due to some issues. This was right in the midst of my falling out with a guy I loved. He had broken my heart.
    I told her to stay with her boyfriend just because I knew if she broke up with him she'd fuck the other guy in a heartbeat because she was always obviously jealous of my relationship with him and had even gotten a little too handsy with him when drunk (if you consider dry humping him in my fucking bed "handsy.") I knew I couldn't deal with them having sex so I told her to work it out with her boyfriend.

• Yesterday, I took my best friends first kiss.

• I am into the goth lifestyle...

• I'm the reason why white men can't jump

• i have nothing big to confess... like i've never hidden any parts of myself xD

• I confess that I've observed that men with tiny penises are never happy. It's not the tiny penis that's the problem, it's that they're miserable attitude - you can never be happy with someone who is unhappy.

• I used to be a huge slut the beginning of soph year. Slept with around 4 guys in 2 months. Experimented a lot tbh

• I'm probably going to get a lot of down votes for this. I have a huge crush on my married boss for the past year and a half and I secretly am jealous everytime I hear about his wife. I hate myself for this and have told myself that I need to forget him. I know if I stopped seeing him everyday I would move on, but I can't leave my job. This job was one of the best things that has happened to me.

• I wanna watch my boyfriend suck dick

• I have a lot. But a coworker of mine is so hot. I love his personality and the way he looks. I secretly wish I could fuck him... He's a virgin so its a turn on! When he speaks Spanish to me he knows it turns me on. He likes me and I like him. The only thing that's stopping me is that... I have a boyfriend.

• When I masturbate I usually imagine that the guy I like is the one touching me.

I used to masturbate on my parent's bad when I was younger.

I have never had a boyfriend or my first kiss.

When I was younger I used to have a crush on my older cousin (thank g-d that was just a phase)

I haven't seen some of the most popular movies.

• I'm extremely judgmental. And I'm also hypocritical. I hate when people judge me but I'm the first person to judge someone else.

• I really would go all the way with my best guy friend. I'm not even really attracted to him, it's just the sexual tension between us that makes me so ugh

• My biggest thing to confess.

When I was fifteen I was almost charged with possession and distribution of child pornography. They decided not to put it on my permanent record when they realized I wasn't entirely there mentally while taking the pictures.

(Of myself. Pictures of myself no one else)

• I've cracked someone's skull before

• I haven't had sex since 2010 :(

• I was a camgirl while I was doing my PhD. I bought 6 sex toys. And I also fucked 12 guys in that year. 5 of them in 5 days. (I had only been with 1 guy until I was almost 30).

Now I'm back to normal.

• That's wild! That's awesome it helped pay for your PhD :)

• I also sold my (used) panties for 70 bucks to a guy in another country :D

• This one wins.

• I have an obsession with anything pornographic.