Girls, do you cut your hair when you noticed there's split ends?

Ehh I don't know.. but I only cut my hair like one year once, or say once in 1.5 years. So often, my hair will definitely have split ends and one of my friend said it isn't healthy and that I should cut it. What about you?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont give a damn about split ends lol. it's not the end of the world -.- hair grows from the root anyway. my split ends r never bad enough that i gotta cut my hair just for them. i usually just do it as part of a new style i want. that said, i trim my hair once every 2 years because i like it long.

What Girls Said 11

• lol I have really long hair so I just don't care anymore. I haven't had time to get my hair trimmed, (though I need one).

• yeahh my hair is quite long too now so I'm thinking if I should cut it, or not :/

• Sane as you girl :) I have split ends right now but nothing to worry about, my hair just reached my waist and I don't want to cut it :p !!!

• ahah my hair is almost reaching my waist and my housemate is complaining already 😂

• If i see split ends i freak and schedule a hair appointment as soon as possible.

• I trim my hair every 6-8 weeks even tho there's no split ends. I don't know i never had split ends, the last time i had it was 3-4 years ago

• no thats why mine goes alll the way down my butt thick and healthy no need for trims the only reason people trim it is for cosmetic reasons you don't ACTUALLY need to (:

• I don't care enough usually to cut my hair in those instances, haha. I'll trim it up every so often.

• ahah I don't really bother much but this friend of mine keep insisting I should cut it cause it's unhealthy 😅

• Yeah, I guess so, but maybe we're just lazy. :P

• For me it's cause I love my hair long ahaha tho too long doesn't suit me cause I'm too short ahah

• no. i will trim my hair every 3-6 months regardless
    i have thick hair and don't like it past my chest otherwise, it feels too heavy

• I get my ends clipped every month or so.

• I'd have no hair left if I did that lol. I cut my hair only 2 to 3 times a year.

• No, I don't care about split ends.

• No. I don't cut my hair often, once in 2 years.