Would you leave gag if they cancelled the "Rewards system" ?

Personally , i wouldn't.

• Yes
    19% (4)19% (6)19% (10)Vote
  • No
    81% (17)81% (25)81% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• What reward they are offering! 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Male breasts. You know, that should be useful to a person like you.

What Girls Said 9

• No, I don't think so. This is a good way to pass the time and distract myself, the rewards are just a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not actually here for Xper or MHO or anything else like that anyways but I might leave gag the day I actually get a life 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • i mean the system sucks anyway... and i am still here!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I didn't just sign up for the rewards. I haven't even used mine. They're just a nice perk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not on here to rake in the rewards. So it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG has a rewards system? LMAO hahahahaahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • No I wouldn't leave. I'm still trying to give points away.

• Heck no, I'm not here for rewards

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not here for rewards.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i dont even care about it now...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Most 'rewards' are only applicable to residents of US and Canada anyway, so it's not like they've been of any use to me. But I still continue to be here! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically I've already redeemed what I could gather in a "reasonable amount of time", so it would make no difference to me. Whatever remaining XPER I have, I tend to use for featuring questions rather than collect it for the card.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to use it and don't even intend to anyway. I don't care for them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • that would suck... as GaG would loose one of the things that makes it unique. Would i leave? probably not... but i likely wouldn't be as active

0|0
    0|0
  • I've suggested repeatedly the they cancel it. It's a stupid system that just makes people complain and spam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would make little to no difference to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Never used it

0|0
    0|0
  • I never cared for rewards. I had about 25000 points when I deactivated my account and came back. Ita just a number for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even use the rewards system. So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about the rewards... so nope

0|0
    0|0
  • rewards system?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am guessing you are new here... anyway , yes. You can trade your xper points for stuff.

• Go to your profile > My Xper > Redeem points.