What's your zodiac sing? And do you believe in zodiac sings?

im Leo and I dont really believe in them even though sometimes the forecast is right

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a Virgo, normally, but with the 13th Zodiac sign added, i am a Leo. Both of them describe me in certain ways though.

I somewhat believe in the Zodiac. I find the concept very interesting, and it would explain a lot of things, but there is one reason that my belief in it is challenged: I have several friends with the same Zodiac as mine, but we all have VERY different personalities.

So i feel that it is either not true at all, or that there is some kind of missing piece of information that would make everything make sense.

• I desperately want it to be true though, because it would make life sooooo much easier if we could find out all we needed to know about a person, just by knowing their birthday.

What Guys Said 5

• I am a sagg and no it has too many flaws just like about everything else though.

• Can a zodiac sing? Not sure.
    I am a Gemini by Zoroastrianism and a rooster by Chinese Astrology.

• Im a scorpio, and I don't really look at horoscopes to be honest.

• Aquarius, and sometimes they are right

• I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo so no I don't have any.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a sheep. I'm a but dubious as to whether or not how much of my personality is actually influenced by being born as a sheep or if it's just cuz my mom and grandma and them used to tell me stories and shit when I was a kid and I subconsciously began to mimic what I heard. I didn't discover the western zodiac til like, high school though, and I found myself relating a lot to the Cancer sign so... there's that. :\

• Aries and not really.

• I'm a libra and yes sometimes what they say does refer to me but I also don't really believe in them.

• I'm a Scorpio. I feel some of the characteristics fit me, but not all.

• Leo baby here :D, I don't really believe in them neither :))

• I'm aquarius and I strongly believe in it.

• An Aquarius, and no, I don't believe it