How many of you think that Diana Princess of Wales' death was covered up?

I don't really know to be honest, but the investigation seems really fishy.

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• You're asking if the government / royal family planned to assassinate her... via a car crash... by getting a driver a little bit drunk and assuming he'll crash a car. Despite a car crash not always being lethal, and drunk drivers not always crashing. That is definitely not an assassination method via which anything could go wrong. And of course it only succeeds in that case of her not wearing a seatbelt in the first place... no way that using a sniper, or poisoned tea would be more effective.
    And the motivation for this assassination in the first place is what exactly? Her popularity with the public? In which case assassinating her couldn't backfire at all?

It was an accident.

Now 9 11? THAT was Bush and THAT was a cover up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Did you just go for the most British thing you could think of with poisoned tea?

• Show All
    • You've got grammatical and syntax errors absolutely everywhere in your original response, so much so that no one could distinguish your "sarcasm".

I hope you learn from this experience and break away from your pretentious ways, "dear boy".

• Is this any better for you?

So you're asking if the British government -or the British royal family- planned to assassinate Princess Diana... Via car crash... By getting her driver a little bit drunk and hoping that he would crash her car? Despite the fact that being in a car crash isn't always going to kill you, and despite the fact that drunk drivers do not always crash their cars? That is definitely not an assassination method through which anything could go wrong; of course it only succeeds in that case that she doesn't wear a seatbelt regardless of any of these other factors. There is no way that using a sniper, or poisoned tea, would be a more effective assassination method.
      Besides that, what would be the motivation for this assassination? Her popularity with the public? If that was the case then wouldn't assassinating her backfire on those who ordered the assassination?

It was an accident.

Now 9/11? That was Bush, and that was a cover up.

• I absolutely agree, I think a Royal wanted her dead, and some henchmen took her out.

0|0
    0|0