Can Someone save my hair?

I need advice to save my hair. No matter what I do my hair is dry and brittle, I even shaved my head about 8 months ago but as my hair grows out I'm still having the same problems.
I've tried changing my shampoo multiple times, I've tried a bunch of different hair treatments and masks, I even stopped dyeing it and let it go natural (after shaving it)
Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't shampoo it everyday and use conditioner. Put it on first when you take a shower and let it sit in your hair and wash it out at the end of your shower

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I bleached my hair like 4 times which is sooo bad for it. I was using Moroccan Argan oil and it helped a ton. I get it by the company organix. You should try it. They carry Moroccan argan oil, shampoo, and conditioner.

• When your in the shower comb it out so that there are no tangled and use conditioner maybe more often so that your hair will be softer and easier to manage. Do protective hair styles like braid outs, twist outs etc. My hair is short and curly and almost impossible for me to grow it out :/

• I heard that Moroccan Argan oil works wonderfully, even celebrities use it. Maybe you could put some on your hair everyweekend, leave it for a couple of hours and wash it off afterwards

• How is your diet? Do you get enough protein and iron?

• Also, did you use to dye your hair? If yes, don't anymore.