How many meals do eat in a day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually eat 1-2 meals per day. When I have to get up early and go out to uni or something like that, I usually skip breakfast (I drink a glass of milk) and then eat lunch and dinner. When I have a free day and I get up around 11am or so, I just go without food until dinner time. It's not exactly healthy I've heard but I'm just so used to not eating anything for the whole day until 7 or 8 or 9 in the evening and then eating a big meal. I should probably change it but it's hard to get away from this stupid habit. It's especially hard because I'm very good at neglecting my bodily needs. I can also stay up for 24 or even 26 hours until I finally get really tired. So I kinda have to force myself to eat or sleep etc..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 2 'cos I never eat breakfast.

What Guys Said 20

• Not more than 3. Since today is Sunday and I woke up late, I'll eat only two.

• I eat only 2 meals per day. I usually skip breakfast.

• I only eat once a day lol I just eat for energy and I don't get hungry fast

• I dont eat large amounts at a time but i do eat often. Little bits and bites all day long

• I eat three small meals a day. If I miss a meal it is usually lunch simply because it may be too hot out when I am working. I drink lots of juices, protein shakes, and water. Normally I prepare my main meals on the weekends and can spend the entire day preparing things.

• 3 excluding my milk intake and evening snacking.

• Two or Three. I either have something small (cereal) or large (pancakes, omelet) for breakfast, a salad or something for lunch and make a larger meal (a meat, a carb, veggies) for dinner. When I sleep in, I combine breakfast and lunch, and when I have a late lunch, I just eat more and skip dinner. I almost always have dessert at night, but I don't know if you'd count that.

• Three square meals and some snacks in between.

• Can't count them. I'm eating something all the time between the 3 big daily meals. I usually have to eat every 40 minutes to not starve. I eat about 3000 calories a day.

My body seems to need it for something - my thyroid gland is normal :/

• breakfast : 6 eggs as scrambled eggs, 200 grams of bacon , 4 apples and some snickers till lunch , for lunch I can eat 2 or 3 steaks with baked potatoes, then I smear breads with cheese or eat yoghurts , then for dinner it could be a decent 40 cm diameter pizza or 1 "deal for 2 bucket" from KFC ^^

At midnight I could eat a nice noodle soup or I cook spaghetti or something...

• If you want to have a naturally fit body you have to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day. It's the best way to maintain calories while balancing muscle to fat and keeps blood sugar in check. It also avoids that tired feeling in the afternoon and keeps you from binge eating because you went too long and are starving.

• that's what I find too. I have like 4-5 small to mid size meals. If I just eat three times a day, I'll have huge meals and feel drowsy after.

• I eat throughout the day

• I usually eat 3 times a day.

• Do cereal bars count as meals?

• 3 normally. I like food

• 2 or 3, sometimes i skip breakfast

• Something like 7.

• 3 plus snacks through the day.

• 3 normally.

• Completely random. Sometimes 1, sometimes 6.

• 8 meals a day

What Girls Said 21

• I eat whenever I feel like it.

• I eat whenever I want to.
    But mostly it's breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper if I'm still hungry after dinner and before midnight. I don't consume too much after midnight unless a few pieces of biscuits and milk if I'm burning the midnight oil. These few days it's just breakfast and brunch tho, I skip lunch and dinner.

• One. I never stop eating usually lmao

• Three like a normal human. But some people eat 6, but in small amounts.

• How is that normal? Just because a person eats less or more that you... it doesn't make you normal and them abnormal

• Don't believe all you read on the internet. Most good Doctors tell people to eat healthy. If a doctor suggests how many meals a person should eat, it means they don't believe the person is intelligent enough to eat when they need to eat.

• You are right. Eat in moderation instead.

• hmmm between 2-6 nomnomnom

• Three with snacks in between, I love food lol but I try to eat healthy the majority of the time.

• 3 or 2. It depends what time I wake up lol.

• I eat a breakfast, a snack around 10am and another about 3pm, then My dad fixed dinner around 7pm or so.

• Two meals a day.

• Usually about 1-2.

• Anywhere between 0 and 2.

• 4, Breakfast, lunch, then around 4pm (I don't how it's called but this meal is the best one) and dinner.

• well, i just started a new awesome diet with my trainer :p! it's 5 meals a day plus protein shake <3

• Most days I eat 3.

• I have 5 small meals per day, eating with the paleo diet.

• 3 per day - breakfast, lunch & dinner

• Sometimes 1, sometimes 4

• 2-3, depends on if i'll skip breakfast, and in weekends i dont eat lunch but late breakfast instead

• Most of the time two.

• ~5 but I'm 6ft and fat :/

• Usually just 1