You came into some money (300 million) and now you're set for life and this happens. What would you do?

You came into some millions winning the lottery and now you're set for life. You decide to invest your money take care of family and friends and do some good in the community. You're awarded the key to the city by the mayor and you're the man/woman. One night, you are about to get into your car, and you notice something on your windshield and you grab it and its just a menu. Suddenly you're hit from behind and knocked out. You wake up and you're tied up and surrounded by people with masks on. One of them tells you that they will kill you and your family if you don't cooperate with them. They want you to suck all of them off on camera and you have to act like you're really enjoying it. They all smell like spoiled pork and limburger cheese. They say they have your family in another room and show them to you and they are all tied up with a bomb in the room. They also tell you if you try anything funny while sucking them off, they will push the detonator and blow your family up. They also want 100 million too and some of them will take you to the bank while the others stay behind and watch your family. There's no way out but this. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.
    Dude.
    Sounds like your planning something or watched an intense film?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it to survive if it's my only chance. But they'd better kill me because if I get out of there alive I'll wait, be patient, track each one of them, kidnap them, mutilate them, flay them living, leave them suffering some days and then give them a slow death. Then I'll record everything and send to all friends they can possibly have as a warning.

Yeah, I can be a bad man.

What Girls Said 6

• well, this is oddly specific...

:barf:

• It's you combined a porno and a saw flick. Of course I would suck them all to save my family, and then if I made it out alive id come back and kill them all😡😡😡😡

• I would do what they tell me to do in order to protect myself and my family. I have 300 mill so I will give them
    The 100 mill. It's not like there not gonna get caught afterwards.

• Buy a new family :P

• Of course I'd cooperate. What sort of selfish asshole wouldn't?

• Wake up from this nightmare

What Guys Said 7

• But if they kill me, they won't get any money. Their bluffing. Plus how do I know they will stay true to their word? Their would be no way getting the money out without either transferring it and if they take me to the bank I would be in a public place with a chance to escape.

• They have your family hostage, you're going to go to the bank yell out you're being robbed so they can dies?

• Okay, so, I go to the bank, since I'm dealing with such a large amount of money I need to go into a meeting with someone at the bank, at which point can make a call to the police. Since they took me hostage I probably don't know where my family is since they would hood me till I'm at the bank, but I would have to know where the bank is since it would have to be my own branch. I can explain my situation, they'll have no problem believing me since I have key to the city, I tell them I don't know where my family is, but if they following them back from the bank they can locate them, I think finish making the arrangements to have the money ready in cash to get an estimated time it will be ready and go back with my captures. They take me back to their hideout unbeknown to them that their being secretly followed and we wait at the hideout till the money is ready, except instead we are greeted by The Emergency Task Force, saving the day.

• They have others at the hideout ordered to carry out the execution of your family and friends if they aren't heard from in a disclosed amount of time or if anything looks out of the norm when the others comeback from the bank.

• Pay off my brothers mortgage so my nephew and niece is good.
    Remodel my parents home.
    Buy some rental properties
    Buy my own place and have it remodeled while I go Latvia to pick up @MissNowhere and we'll travel.

• Did you even read the question? 😂😂😂

• Lmao no... faileddd...

Thought it was those if you got 300 million what would you do with it

• You're sooo fucked up

• Lol why you say that?

• Just trying to ask a question different from the norm on GaG that's all.

• It's too different, haha

• I would never sentence my own wife and child to death at the cost of a decision from me. Never.

I'd be paying 100 grand to be on my knees that night.

• Obviously, you offer him double and walk away

• Wtf why was that so specific

• Hire three people I know that need jobs; give a lot to homeless shelters; some to some charities (I won't reveal which, so as not to get trolled); loan some money to hi-tech start-ups; do a project where I search out people who claimed they were framed or are innocent and state that they can prove with DNA testing they are truly innocent (I'd hire a psychologist and perhaps an ex-cop or two to test these prisoners' honesty); buy some race horses and buy property in Kentucky for that purpose; travel (but just a bit); go on a tour of every baseball stadium in the U. S. (during season); study cooking with a master chef or two; and since I am a professional musician, I'd buy a Bosendorfer piano, a bassoon, a drum kit, some guitars, a bass, build a recording studio, and perhaps solicit young musicians to learn the songs I wrote for the purpose of them becoming famous and my songs well-known; throw in a little money for animal shelters; see a few Broadway Musicals; buy a lot of stuff for my girlfriend (BTW my family gets nothing - not only are they all self-sufficient, we do not get along at all); Give $$ to the candidates that reflect my views; and finally, in my will, I give $10 million to my Alma Mater. I save half of it just to make sure if times go bad I still have something, in investments that are diversified (and I know plenty about that).