What is the strangest or weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 10 our school took us to a french village in the Alps and they gave us something "traditional" to eat, we ate it thinking it was "normal meat" and then they told us it was deer :'( I hate them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Small intestine of sheep, It was delicious :D

• How do they cook it?

• You're English is fine, you don't need to apologize :)

• That does sound really good though

What Girls Said 9

• Haggis. It was so gross. D:

I don't regret eating it though. I tried it, that's what counts. But... ugh.

• Aseed, it is a Yemeni dish that my neighbors made for me. You eat it with your fingers. www.shebayemenifood.com/.../...%85%D8%B1%D9%82.JPG

• Was it good?

• That does sound good :)

• Yes :) I am not Yemeni but I love their food!

• Umm... banana chips... lol. I eat a lot, so much so that I can't remember what exactly I do eat. I don't have the best memory, haha...

• I don't tend to eat weird things, staying away from them.

• Umm I'm not sure, I've had kangaroo before... not a fan

• Chocolate Ants... And... I liked it.

• Squid :/ it was nasty

• Escargots on a trip to Montreal, a. K. a. snails!! Tasted like chicken fat

• Black liquorice... confuses my taste buds

• Omg I'm the same way... I eat it and I can't even tell if I like it or hate it

What Guys Said 3

• Heart. It was yuck. Forgot if it was pigs heart or cows heart.

• This bizarre food serve to me by this particular ethnic group's family including my friend from work (a long time ago). No it's not Black or anything related to minorities specifically. The food was so bad I had to smuggle some in my napkin and keep some in the back of my throat, and use the restroom to get rid of it; thankfully I was able to say I had eaten within 2 hours of going to their house (I was not expecting to get dinner). They had these plantains marinated in some strange mixture, perhaps liver sauce? and a LOT of things I couldn't even recognize, not sure if it was meat or vegetable it was so weird! I don't know how they got through life!!!

• My own cum