Do you tend to have the impression that world becomes worse and worse as years go by? How can I enjoy present?

Since da turn of dis century world started to become worse and worse…well at least for me…everytime I look back I think like….

“shit 2015 is so fuckin shitty…even 2010 was better than dis shit….”

Back in 2010 I was thinkin…

“shit 2010 is so fuckin shitty…even 2005 was better than dis shit….”

In 5 years from now possibly I’ll think:

“shit 2020 is so fuckin shitty…even 2015 was better than dis shit…”

Well…u get ma point I guess…I tend to believe each previous year was better than da current one…

Most Helpful Girl

• That's sooooo true.

We're killing many animal species and the world is getting dirtier every year.

You gotta enjoy the present because the future won't get any better. This is your moment to enjoy.

some stuff is getting better tho, women can work, study and vote in most countries.

Most Helpful Guy

• The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

Fits perfectly, right? You know who it is from?
    Socrates.

EVERYONE always think the world gets worse. Sometimes they're right, but in the grand picture... everyone is wrong. We're not getting better or worse, just changing.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.
    ...
    ...

• Yeah probably. Look out for yourself and if you can help others. Can't stress whatcha can't fix.

What Guys Said 2

• When I look at the news I'm like "we haven't changed much"
    "What are we fighting for?"
    "How long will this planet hold out?"

But the little things help a lot for me

• Indeed, you are totally right, worse and worse, unfortunately...