What's your record of going without music?

Sleeping hours don't count...

And if u heard a song being played by someone else doesn't count as well...

I mean for how long have u gone widout playin a song (or a full album) or turn on yer radio?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I don't listen to music during work... but that was because I was looking for the right type of music and just NOTHING SOUNDED RIGHT

It's an annoying feeling. When you're looking for music, and you just can't find the music you want to listen to.

But just yesterday I finally found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSz5MdLQQ8

• music actually helps u to concentrate in work for some reason...

• Which is exactly why I am listening to this song right now while i'm at work! :D

What Girls Said 7

• Less than 24 hours for sure.

I have noisy neighbors, even when I'm sleeping I listen to their music!!!

to avoid that, I listen to my music and I sleep with earphones, I usually listen to chill house to sleep.

• 1.5 hours, if sleeping time doesn't count.

I can't go more than that without music. That 1.5 hours was because I was at an unplugged wedding ceremony, so no choice (thankfully they still had music playing lol).

• Maybe five hours then. I love listening to music throughout the day.

• Like 3 hours...

• Maybe 2 months or so

• A day or so

• The longest I went without playing music is 1 day.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't listen to music soooo much. I can't remember the last time I've listened to music. It was probably 2-3 weeks ago. For me it's all about mood. I can only listen to music if I'm in the right mood for it. Like with movies or books too. I can only read a book or watch a movie if I'm in the right mood for it. Plus I think I cherish silence quite a lot. I love to sit in the living room and surf on my computer in perfect silence. It makes me feel very calm and helps me to relax.

• not a fan of it tbh... for some reason sielnce gives me a headache... well perhaps i'm pretty used to music.. so...

• Well the radio is on most days on the journey to and from school. Besides that... I tracked this down a few weeks ago I tracked this down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Xxpc5K3Gg
    Music isn't really my thing to be honest. I just don't care enough for it :)

• Just realised my stupid mistake in that opinion. Sorry! >.<

• It depends on the song really. Once I've listened to it a few times, I can remember lots of it. For example, we had Day and Age playing in the car for about a week, and I can currently remember the words to I Can't Stay (obviously there's no way of me proving that to you over the internet :P ), but yeah you get the idea. Some things stick like that. Maybe I should pay Simon Cowell to turn the A-level Biology specification into a whole album!

• Months I suppose, I just don't know how many. Going without music is common for me.

• Damn, if I could I would never be without music but since I work + study, I can go from 6-8 hours without it. Never over 24 hours though, I'd easily fall to depression.

• hmm a few days...

Radio? Years. No radio for me

• yup it's been like a decade since i've had to use ma radio..

• I never listen to radio, I actually play my music on the computer... I think my record is about 3 months...

• days... but don't ask me exactly how many lol

• About 15 or 18 hours. I need that to live.

• That one time my phone and tablet both broke I went almost a day without music. It was hell because I had to listen to life.

• around 2 days i guess , almost go crazy ; p