Why do people, especially guys, assume every girl that doesn't agree with them regarding avfyres attractiveness is jealous of her?

Why do people, especially guys, assume every girl that doesn't agree with them when it comes to a girls attractiveness she is jealous and wish to be like her?

Its almost like a girl can't find another female unattractive without being judge or/and labeled as jealous.

Guys on here seem to do it more often then girls do it.. why can't people understand its ok not to agree on a girl being attractive and that it does not automatically make her a jealous person?

I understand that that there are cares where the girl is jealous if the other girl, lett face it girls get jealous if eachother. . But its so annoying.. not everyone is insecure and a hater

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people can't accept that everyone has different views on beauty. Then saying that the other person is jealous is an easy way out.

What Guys Said 1

• I like your rant.

• Its not a rant. Just a genuine question.. why u generalize so much?

• I was actually on your side cuz its true sometimes I guess.

What Girls Said 0