The owner of this question, blocked me, after attacking me, so I couldn't reply back. Stupid?

Do you think this is rude?

She asked if something about her being rude, was "right"

I told her it was right but that she would be doing it for the wrong reason

So, she thus blocked me. Immature?

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens all the time. Just think of this that I took from @MaskedSanity :

"""By blocking me you are admitting that you cannot handle being scrutinized for your poor actions and bestow victory upon me in our argument."""

• Ah, yeah, i sometime forgot she wrote that. I need to go by her philosophy

• Anyway, answerer, esplorare thinks that I was "in the wrong" on the woman's question because she's a woman and I defending another woman, esplorare is a man hater, an will continue to be. I can't take et seriously but, I appreciate you at least being there for me

• And thank you Byron, we all know esplorare is a man hating troll

What Girls Said 3

• It depends. I would have to actually see the question and observe the way you two were interacting to say for sure.

• Oh, trust me. I was in the right on it, she just basically said "I give up", by blocking me

• No offense but I'm not just going to "trust you" because you claim you were in the right. I think for myself and to be quite honest, the fact that you even took the time to post this to validate yourself is an indication of immaturity. I would have to see the actual dialogue to think you were in the right or she was in the wrong. There are many times where someone is too cocky or stubborn to acknowledge they are wrong.

• You're a girl, you'd probably agree with her,. You're an ass. trust me, I was in the right

• People block people all the time on this site for reasons big or small. Users block others before they can comment because they do not want to hear their responses. It may have been immature and/or rude, but there is not much you can do about it now unfortunately.

• It happens all the time. Yes, it's immature, but no need to dwell on it.

What Guys Said 6

• I have had this exact same thing happen a few weeks ago. This little girl wanted to be patted on the back for cheating on her boyfriend. I reamed her out and she got all butt hurt anal retentive and went on a rant then blocked me before I could reply.. Oh well I looked her up and blocked her as well , it won't cure world hunger but I won't be filled with her BS either

• Nothing worse than someone who BS's

• All I could do was laugh and face palm. Oh well it takes all kinds. If I'm gonna talk smack to someone I will be big nuff to look them in the eyes when it happens

• Haha, yeah

• Lol this happened to me quite a bit when I was claiming to be alpha as part of my troll. Totally worth it.

• I know, right?

• @dudegrt09 My reply since comments on your opinion were unfairly blocked by the hypocritical QA: riiight? but even more so childish when your whole posts exists because someone did that to you! smh the logic of some people who are supposed to be grown!

• @Asker Don't expect people to be cool with you and show you respect after you disrespect them.

• Happens to me all the time.

• people do that on the time

• This has happened to almost all of us, quite a few immature morons on this site

• By your logic the @Asker is one of those immature morons on this site because he just blocked me after sitting here whining about someone blocking him in order to get the last word.

@Asker said this "You're a girl, you'd probably agree with her,. You're an ass. trust me, I was in the right" then blocked me LOL He's a hypocrite.

• @esplorare haha could be I think blocking someone so that he/she cannot comment on your opinion is extremely childish, moronic behaviour...

• Yeah it is. A chick this to me so I just commented on other opinions for badness that was few months ago and she has commented on a few of my questions and I block her and she goes batshit crazy lol