What is on your mind before you fall asleep?

I just try to forget anything embarrassing that might've happened and then I usually fangirl about somebody a lil' bit. During the summer I get really disturbing and existential thoughts, probably because there's not much going on. Float through the voidddddddddddddd

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• • if I start counting right now, to what numbers will I be able to count until I'm asleep
    • all the silly stuffs that I've did
    • music lyrics
    • sudden inspiration for articles
    • why are As called "aye" and Bs are called "bee" and not the other way round
    • if I did that thing the other way, would I get a different outcome
    • I should've approached that hot guy that was playing the guitar (this is for yesterday lol)
    • how many more years do I have to save up till I can get me a ticket to Europe
    • why must I have class tomorrow (followed by..)
    • kids are annoying
    • oh gawd can you fucking stop the thinking and shut off now
    • oh no, my brain don't take orders
    • jeez SHUT OFF NOW

blahblahblah

Sincerely,
    Me at 1:30AM

What Guys Said 14

• Let's see; Sex, alarm, work, how I hate my manager, music, how much time I have to sleep, food, more sex, drink, should I watch porn before I sleep?

I am writing this as 4:50am. I cannot sleep, and I have work in two hours. Excellent start to the day!

• I think about ways to get away from my son mom. She won't let me move on because she pressure the woman I'm with when I do move on. Make it to much on her and me. So I just think of things I can do to move on and be happy.
    I heard a Latino woman would be good for me because she wouldn't allow her to ruin our relationship.

• Usually nothing. At my age, I can fall asleep near instantaneously so I am usually in a very relaxed state. If my mind is racing though, I will not fall asleep.

• ... to make sure all the doors are close because I don't want some psycho to come in and kill us. For some reason, I also start thinking about an escape plan if such thing was to happen.

• Damned loud neighbors!
    Damned loud dogs!
    I can't believe I went to bed this late.
    I'm going to be so tired in the morning.
    I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
    I have to pay that bill.
    I can't wait to move out!
    Finally, I'm in bed!
    I had a good time today.
    Salsa class was fun.
    I'm going to the gym tomorrow.
    I wish I had a motorcycle.
    I'm so tired.
    I wonder what it'd be like to have someone right now.

I stress before I fall asleep. I hope that soon will change.

• Did I set my alarm? Yes I did OK

• I fantasize about a (hypothetical) super sweet, cute girl, who loves to hug and kiss me.
    It feels great to fall asleep to that

• I usually fall asleep to the TV so I am focused only on that.

• Usually whatever I was doing, thinking about or talking to, last.

• Fear of the future.

• Hhaah cook usually I just think about sex or video games lol

• Way too much. Hard to fall asleep lately :-\

• Unless it's been a day of reflecting in which case my mind is racing reflecting on the past (the minority of the time) I honestly can say that nothing is on my mind, kind of like empty head.

• Life 😔😩😂

What Girls Said 12

• I think about anything from what I did that day, what I have to do the following day or days, about my friends and family, about things that are bothering me, etc...

• when i sleep i dream of a cute guy hug me as I fall asleep!

• I think about the meaning the life. I start imaging the galaxy and tell myself how weird it would be if we humans never existed.

• How loud my sister snores...

• A certain someone.

• It's usually the last person I text or talk with before going to school. Sometimes even homework or biology terms.

Right now, I have so much going on my mind that sleeping seems impossible.

• Well more often than not I'm talking to a guy before bed lately so he's usually on my mind.

• Question is, what isn't on my mind before I go to sleep.

• Absolutely nothing. I try to clear my mind of every ting that is going on in my life.

• My crush that's probably not even thinking about me :/

• What I'm goona wear. And of course black veil brides is always on my mind 😝

• I imagine cuddling with the guy I love. Other than that a swirly mess of all sorts of things. Right before I fall asleep probably just 'Ahh, this is so comfy, I'm going to stay here forever..'