Who has given you the most Detentions at school, female or male?

• Male teachers/principals etc
  • Female teachers/principals etc
  • It is about equal male/female
  • Never got Detention at School

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember ever having gotten a detention. I really hated getting in trouble already in primary school. I was very rational about this stuff. I knew that I had to get along well with my teachers because I was going to have them as teachers for several years. So I certainly didn't want to piss them off and make them have a bad opinion of me. Not only would this behavior have created a very awkward relationship between me and that particular teacher but it might also have had a bad influence on my grades. So I decided to just do all my stuff and not complain and be left in peace. This is something very good I've learned in school/life: sometimes it makes sense to simply shut your mouth and do what is expected and in return people don't bother you. This doesn't necessarily mean that find the task cool or interesting or that you even acknowledge the authority of the person who gave it to you. It simply means that you can have your peace and don't have to deal with some bullshit drama or punishment and that is something I quite cherish.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I've only had detention like once in middle school, and it was given to me by a male teacher, so male.

• Definitely lady teachers, they always over react
    Boys like to be boys and wrestle and fight, i got in trouble so many times for wrestling in class, or slap boxing etc lol!

• Teachers gave up on detentions towards me. Didn't have any effect.

Since the majority of my teachers were female, naturally it weremostly females doing that.

• Though it definitely were female teachers who tried to sit me down next to one of the goody-goods in hope I would improve. Reality was that I dragged them down with constantly talking.

• Never had one

• Most of my teachers were female so female.
    Don't remember detentions that well it was so long ago.

• I'm a good noodle.

• Female, all mine were from female teachers. I got six detentions, five from one teacher, one from another.

• Male, I guess.

I've gotten one.

• About equal.

• A female teacher but it was for selfish reasons

• I was never in trouble all through HS with the exception of the time I was seen smoking (at 18) 30 minutes before school, driving in my car (related this in an early post on GaG). They tried to have me suspended, but I maintained my rights under the law, threatening to sue. I won. I honestly never missed a class or turned in someone else's homework or an assignment finished/aided by someone else, or cheated on any exams, or forged a sick note. Since I got all A's and B's (with a rare C), I always found taking classes was the perfect thing in life, better than working at a job. IF I hit the lottery I will go back to University just to take classes. Have I had some PITA teachers? of course, but we would do things like put a fuse-blower in an electrical outlet when they were showing a film, during which time some guys would pass around a cigarette, or one time a guy put a centerfold on the world map the teacher just unrolled. Harmless, but not really delinquent.

What Girls Said 13

• I suppose technically I got the most from ladies because I was late every day so it was just par for the course that the receptionists at the front office would hand me a detention slip each morning. Actual detentions given to specifically me for being a terrible person I think I must have got more from males, or male singular lol; there was a particular deputy head who really didn't like me, he used to spend 15 minutes a day shouting in my face. Fuck you Dale Reeve lol

• Thankfully I've never got detention.

• Male teacher. I had forgotten to turn my cell phone off which was like the 2nd time I had forgotten to do that. :(

• In high school I was the teacher's pet, so no...

• I never had a detention. 😎 #YOLO #Swag #2swag4u

• I never got detention in school, so I couldn't tell you!

• All my detentions came from lateness and uniform violations lol.

• male teachers lol

• It was always the male teachers, it was only a few times though.

• I never got detention in school.

• My country doesn't have detention

• I dont think i ever got detentions...

• I had a female Principal in Middle School, and she was the one who gave out Detentions for like everything.