Do you think this photo is Real or Photoshop?

The girl snorkeling with Hundred of Jellyfish. According to you, This photo is Real or Not?
If Not, describe your reason. And if it Real, Guess where this place located. There are 2 MHO for 2 best answerers and guessers :)

• Totally Photoshop
  • This is just Fake photo
  • I don't know
  • I think i know this place but i'm forget where is it located
  • I know this place and the place is Real
Okay, This place is R. E. A. L And this place located in Lake Kakaban, Kakaban Island, East Kalimantan Province, Indonesia. :) NOT Palau ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• It's real. Not a clue where it is but those jellyfish are harmless to people. So if it's photoshopped, whoever did picked the wrong jellyfish to shock people. These are cute and totally safe.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like it looks to beautiful to be real

• she's not snorkeling and yes this place is real...

What Guys Said 6

• Its real, thats a breed of jelly fish that doesn't sting. They can be found only inside a remote lake located on Eil Malk island in Palau.

• Umm it's not located in Palau ;)

• Okay, This place is R. E. A. L And this place located in Lake Kakaban, Kakaban Island, East Kalimantan Province, Indonesia. :) NOT Palau ^_^

• I would not venture a guess as to whether it had been Photoshopped (you have stated since that it was not) but I would mention that since there is no snorkel in the photo, she was not snorkeling.

• That's fucking awesome.

• No reason why it wouldn't be real - many species of jellyfish aren't harmful to humans (I've swum in similar swarms of moon jellyfish before).

• I saw that in IMAX The Last Reef : Cities Beneath The Sea that was really well done:)
    Yes it is real

• It's real. The place is called Jellyfish Lake, located in an island in Palau. The jellyfish there have evolved to lose their stinging cells due to a lack of predators. In fact they still keep them, but they're so weak that they can't break human skin, and so, they're completely harmless

• Ok, but the place is not located in Palau :)

• Alright :)