Why am I awful at everything?

No matter how hard I try, I am awful at everything. I am awful at sports. I am unathletic. I have no coordination. I am stupid. I fail everything. I am awful at video games. I can't walk correctly. I am scared of everything. I have extreme social anxiety. I can't do anything right!!! What is wrong with me? I spend all day at school being laughed at for being a failure. Even my parents and friends call me a failure. I don't know what to do anymore... Self harm hasn't helped much...

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't harm yourself 😢 a lot of what your are feeling is likely amplified by your anxiety (and indications of depression).

I understand that, especially at a young age, you may feel like you don't have control over your own abilities or life. But what you have to realize is that 99% of people, including myself, have no idea wtf they're doing or what they're good at.

You have to learn to be kind to yourself, which does hey easier when you remove yourself from toxic environments.

If you're looking for a quiet career path (less human interaction in person) legal librarians can make about 50k for just doing online research, working for groups like lexis nexis, or simply organizing books at a medium size firm.

Plenty of career paths don't require a special talent or calling, just proper training and practice 😊 let me know if you need help!

Most Helpful Guy

• So you aren't even awesome at self harm? Damn.

Have you tried picking up an instrument? I suck at all those things too.

What Girls Said 4

• You should talk to someone like a therapist or at least a guidance counselor at your school. Self harm is not the answer, it makes matters worse. See someone asap before it spirals out of control 😞

• Believe in God and realize its okay to fail - as long as you gave it your best and did it with good intentions.

• Aw, sweetie, I know how you feel. It can be hard fitting in and finding things you're good at, but you have to keep your head up. You were put on this world for a for a reason: to be important to someone. Things get better. Bullies try to bring you down because you're already above them, and trust me, it's not worth hurting yourself over. So what if gaming ans sports aren't your thing, it takes time to find what is.

Try and keep your head up, sweetheart. And please, don't hurt yourself. If you need to talk I'm here. Stay safe.

• There's nothing wrong with you!
    You've just had a stroke of bad luck, so your self-esteem is bleeh, and you haven't found something you truly enjoy yet. Just keep swimming, and hurting yourself won't do you good.

What Guys Said 0