Go towards the closest sound you hear, and whatever is causing that sound , tell it "Stop doing that shit" . Who did you yell at?

I just yelled at my washing machine :/

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, I did that in my parent's haunted azz house. That little invisible fuqe wouldn't let me sleep. I had fallen asleep Netflixing on the couch when I got up to pee. There was a tapping sound coming from the kitchen *it's one of those open houses where the kitchen is right next to the T. V. room/very open, cozy space* It got my attention but I ignored it. Then I heard it at least two more times. Then the fourth time it sounded as if it had gotten closer somewhere near the fireplace. So I said, "WHAT!!! What is it?" The tapping stopped. Creepy azz house.

• It is my clock, but I didn't yell at it because I want to repel. :P

• I yelled at the TV with the football game on. They're still playing. How dare they.

• The laptop in front of me?

• the heater lol

• I won't actually do it but it would be my dog for snoring

What Guys Said 3

• its 3:32 am, all through the house not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse.

• ... at my 68 year old neighbor asking for help lol (kidding). It's actually pretty quiet right now.

• why did you make me yell at the TV