How is this possible?

So I've been losing my social life for gag for nothing I think LOL

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/redrain

Okay, so this user is a guru, but has less than the half of the amount I do of opinions shared.
has less than a quarter of the questions I've made
has no mytakes
and has more than the half of my xper points amount.

WHAT DO I NEED TO GET MORE POINTS?

I thought opinions, questions and mytakes gave you points, but fiding this makes me see there is another way! WHAT IS THAT WAY?

Huh.. no one wants to tell me the secret! you bastards!!! XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically admins can "attach" a Master badge to u... it's possible... they can even give u 1 million Xper points... although I don't think it can happen "legally"...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, we've been running some tests on the site for a while and I needed the Guru badge for those tests, but we're done now and it's back to normal.
    So no, there's no other way to get to a higher xper level other than your own activity on the site! You'll get there sooner than later, don't worry :)

What Guys Said 9

• Sell ur soul for guru lol. jk Amy would probably seriously consider doing that lmao

• RedRain is GaG royalty! Like Klaatu!

• Lol sammmeeeee literally I'm sorta drifting away from GAG and no one but u acknowledges my existence xD

• you seem really desperate with this 😂😂😂

• but to help you... she's an admin. if she wants to be a guru then she is a guru ;)
      maybe just that haha

• maybe she got xp from other stuff which is not possible anymore

• damn, I need to know lol

• This is like Hollywood. Unless you give a couple blowjobs, chances are you're not getting anywhere.

• Maybe he gets more responses to some of his questions...

• get a lot more best opinions from a question you answered thats how you do it

• Pay the site 13 complicated payments of 23.88, 32.69, 2.99, 3 fiddy, pho dollahs and a holla (minus the ain't no holla back girl), 2,483,843.97, 14.99, 13,36, pie, 1,50, wooden nickel and used spatula. If you accomplish this I am certain Gag will give you the proper points needed to make a real statement on Gag. You also will be looked up at in a way you never felt and saw before. The adoration may be too much at first but it will be worth it. I hope you have a lucrative allowance.

• You spend WAYYYYYYY too much time on here to be looking in to that kind of thing, not to mention creepy

What Girls Said 4