How is this possible?

So I've been losing my social life for gag for nothing I think LOL

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/redrain

Okay, so this user is a guru, but has less than the half of the amount I do of opinions shared.
has less than a quarter of the questions I've made
has no mytakes
and has more than the half of my xper points amount.

WHAT DO I NEED TO GET MORE POINTS?

I thought opinions, questions and mytakes gave you points, but fiding this makes me see there is another way! WHAT IS THAT WAY?

Updates:
Huh.. no one wants to tell me the secret! you bastards!!! XD

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically admins can "attach" a Master badge to u... it's possible... they can even give u 1 million Xper points... although I don't think it can happen "legally"...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, we've been running some tests on the site for a while and I needed the Guru badge for those tests, but we're done now and it's back to normal.
    So no, there's no other way to get to a higher xper level other than your own activity on the site! You'll get there sooner than later, don't worry :)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Sell ur soul for guru lol. jk Amy would probably seriously consider doing that lmao

2|0
    0|0
  • RedRain is GaG royalty! Like Klaatu!

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol sammmeeeee literally I'm sorta drifting away from GAG and no one but u acknowledges my existence xD

1|0
    0|0
  • you seem really desperate with this 😂😂😂

1|1
    0|0
    • but to help you... she's an admin. if she wants to be a guru then she is a guru ;)
      maybe just that haha

• Show All
    • maybe she got xp from other stuff which is not possible anymore

• damn, I need to know lol

• This is like Hollywood. Unless you give a couple blowjobs, chances are you're not getting anywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he gets more responses to some of his questions...

0|0
    0|0
  • get a lot more best opinions from a question you answered thats how you do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay the site 13 complicated payments of 23.88, 32.69, 2.99, 3 fiddy, pho dollahs and a holla (minus the ain't no holla back girl), 2,483,843.97, 14.99, 13,36, pie, 1,50, wooden nickel and used spatula. If you accomplish this I am certain Gag will give you the proper points needed to make a real statement on Gag. You also will be looked up at in a way you never felt and saw before. The adoration may be too much at first but it will be worth it. I hope you have a lucrative allowance.

0|0
    0|0
  • You spend WAYYYYYYY too much time on here to be looking in to that kind of thing, not to mention creepy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4