Are you a good person?

Am I a good person? No. But I do try to be better every single day? Also no. #VillainsUnite

0|0
24|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I've definitely done some dishonorable things as of late. What can I say, the devil was chiding me. But as a whole, I think I'm a good person

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say I am okay not nice and not a total douche either I can have some douchey qualities at times like I have had my bitter moments not gonna lie I am not perfect but I usually get over the bitterness and move also I can be very blunt and quote on quote mean cause of how honest I can be.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Depends on what you consider a good person. I try too hard to be nice some times, which makes me think that I can't naturally be nice/good if I have to work hard to give that impression. I don't like being overly nice to strangers/people who don't deserve it. I don't want to falsely give my respect to an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes when you think like that though it makes you an asshole to someone who was actually nice so its not good to make assumptions either though

• Show All
    • Well at least your honest about it I respect for that but I also meant like don't be an asshole to someone who is nice and i am not saying you do this but i am just saying

• @blondfrog I don't do it on purpose and I can tell when someone's genuinely nice.

• My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah, I'm a 23 year old Ghanaian female, and I am a good girl because I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before in my entire life. I have never been arrested before. I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings or tongue rings. I don't wear fake nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties or clubs. I don't bump and grind on guys. I don't twerk and I don't swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I'm not a gold digger. I don't makeout with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I won't allow them. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. I'm not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have. I know I have made the right choices in my life. I will live a clean lifestyle and do what pleases God.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I am. I try to be. However, I have my moments where I feel I could be nicer, like while driving on the road.

#roadrageisreal

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends who you ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself as a good person.
    I'm aware of myself. I have my flaws, of course- but I'm trustworthy in 100% doesn't matter who I'm talking to, I try helping others as much as I can, and even if a stranger wants to talk about something that bothers him or makes him sad- I will stay hours with him so I could listen and make him feel better with himself or herself.
    + if you win my heart, you're lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my faults, but yes i am a good person. Having dealt with social anxiety for a long time (A lot better now) and got often bullied. It made me have much more sympathy for people who go through a tough time.

I don't love everyone exactly, but i never try to ruin someones day. For the people i love i really care and want them happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, to some I am. To others, I'm a bitch. I really don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define Good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying to be more understanding and kind to people. It's a work in progress but I'm more good than bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • If good intentions define a good person, I would say many of us are good people. But I mean, seriously. Everyone makes mistakes. Some more than others. Some people are less pleasant to be around, not necessarily because they are bad but because they are deeply hurt. I have first experience with this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not as much as my face suggests. We're all works in progress so no big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm OK I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the nicest person you will ever know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes on g@g
    Alll the time else where

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good person 😊 but if someone was mean to said or did anything to offended me then I get ticked of

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. I am nice, big hearted, open minded and non judgmental but I know I am going to hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a good person :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a sweet villainous at heart :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe there is a such thing as a good person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sweet then sour 😇😈

0|0
    0|0
  • meh i personally am just a reality kinda girl i wouldn't say im a bad person just realistic and usually people find that bad do i try to be better? mmmm na

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here im not good but try to be good for the sake of others but its not in my nature but ill put others before me sometimes when i dont want to. If i let that selfish/heartless come out then no one will trust me and leave me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Yes, of course I believe I am a good person, I believe I am not only a good/nice person but also mentally strong, smart and a logical person. I believe in what I have said just now irrespective to what opinions people may have about me. I don't really care about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know, I always try to be. But sometimes I wonder too if I think im a good person, do I become less good? I think sometimes you can stop to thrive for things if you kinda settle with yourself, but you shouldn't be too hard on yourself still. Can be a tricky line at times :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I was, a long, long, long, time ago...
    now i am not so sure, i try, but my soul has a dark fire burning within it
    something fierce and evil, corrupted by the evil that surrounds me

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "good"

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very much so a good person... because I try to constantly improve myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pass as a good citizen but I ain't no saint

0|0
    0|0
  • A two faced villain with kind heart ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope I am

0|0
    0|0
  • HA xD

GOOD ONE

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ME? GOOD?

LOLOLOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been told so by many people, so I feel I am. (I'm a humble man)

0|0
    0|0
  • overall... yes, but I have my weak moments :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Annihilate Palestine!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but sarcastically good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be, but don't care if I'm considered one or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a good person. I can't get on well with peoples easily...

0|0
    0|0