Guy tells me I'm disowned for liking tumblr and buzzfeed and not reddit?

So this guy literally tells me I'm dead to him for liking buzzfeed and tumblr and saying reddit doensn't appeal to me. He literally doesn't even use tumblr or understand it.

He says tumblr is just reddit but personalized.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's an immature idiot. Move on and consider that you dodged a bullet.

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO honey, it sounds like dudebro jr. can't form his own ideas and is parroting. I'd be happy he took himself out of your life for you and saved you the effort if I was you.

What Guys Said 3

• Does said guy own a fedora and a neck beard?
    Don't associate with condescending virgin-4-lyfers.

• This specific guy doesn't but one of his other friends that also bashed me owns several fedoras.

• I never used either nor even visited these sites, Im sad lol.

• Ah, to be an insecure teenager again...

• This doesn't really have anything to do with insecurity. People in general become insecure whether it be over something big or small which is perception based. I'm simply procrastinating; however, he did tell me that I was dead to him.

• I'm talking about his reaction to your not liking something he likes. Behavior like that is a result of insecurity.

• Ah okay. A fellow peer of mind suggested that he might like me and is playing first grader, but it's well known that he gets offended easily.

What Girls Said 1

• Lmao. LMAO. omg why.