Why were we born in the first place if we were to die?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything in the universe seem to be a cycle. In one way nothing ever truly dies, even logically. Like we are made of star dust for example. It all depends on your point of view or believes. Some people believe in reincarnation or simply that soul is eternal while others dont. In the whole grand scheme of things we are just a spec of meanginless dust. Maybe we were born to overcome mortality, who knows. Regardless, why you are here is a answer you must find for yourself. What is true to you, which can be the reason why you were born and why you are going to die.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like all creatures to reproduce and carry on our genes.

What Guys Said 8

• We're nothing but a vessel for DNA. Life is completely and utterly meaningless.

• ^Lol this guy... (roll eyes)

• You sound like an angry and insecure bully. I have every right to comment on your opinion, so don't get your knickers in a twist :) blocked.

• @BruceJender Have a nice and meaningless day :) (funny how I'm the insecure bully even though you were the aggressor and I was just defending myself)

• You were given life so you can live it.

• This is a pretty controversial question with probably hundreds of thousands of theories and opinions on the matter.

• To live in between

• To reproduce. But since we are living longer and modern medicine. We don't need to produce nearly as much

• A story isn't complete until it ends.

• Life is a gift. How can we go to heaven if we didn't even exist.

• If we didn't die, the planet would soon become overpopulated (even more so than it already is).

What Girls Said 3

• life fades, that's why it's beautiful and worth living every moment of it

• this is a beautiful thought and I so agree. I want to surround myself with people who think this way!

• so we can amuse whoever created us and the other creatures!

• Don't worry about that, you'll be born again one day, death is not the end, it's just an end of one life, and the beginning of another one ;)