Asian women doesn't care about men appearance that much, true?

I was wondering if this is true or I just imagine that. I beilive Asian women doesn't care that much about the men appereance or age they mostly care about the financial status and little bit the personality thats all they dont care about the appearance. Is that true about them or not?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• All women want the best looking men that they can possibly have but not all women can have the most handsome men because they themselves are not the most beautiful women.

All human beings want the perfect package of looks, brains and personality, but few men and women get all of these things in their partner, so they are effectively accepting their lot and settling.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol wth the financial status? Lol i care about the personality the most, and compatibility.

• This is far from the truth.

What Guys Said 3

• ... I've heard the total opposite; traditional Asian women are dedicated to making the relationship work and keeping the man happy.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

no... if anything, the opposite is true.

• Have you seen what goes in South Korea? You will only be accepted in their society if you are beautiful. The majority of South Koreans have had plastic surgery.