How can I have a lucid dream? Lucid dreamers on gag?

Help guys, thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know... lucid dreams happen randomly... there's no secret technique or anything... only thang I know... it's yer LAST thought before u fall asleep turns into a dream... might be wrong though I'm not a dream expert...

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have lucid dreams all the time. It would only work when I was so over tired that sleep didn't come easy. It was those nights that I tossed and turned due to over exhaustion. Lay on your back, relax and close your eyes. Think of whatever you want but do not move a muscle. The more relaxed you are, the more likely it is to work. But if you get distracted (even by the littlest noise) you will have to start all over again and trust me, its not easy. After practicing this (relaxation and not moving) you will eventually pull yourself into a dream like state but you will be awake. Able to control everything in your dream. Be careful though. If you are not completely relaxed when this occurs than the experience can be rather scary or nerve wracking. Its happened to me before and I got extremely paranoid and terrified. Of what, I'm not sure. Lucid dreams are fun, or they can be. But sometimes they can be irritating as hell. For instance, if you are not completely in the lucid dream or were distracted before the lucid dream than you tend to not be able to do everything you want in the dream. Its almost like their is a barrier that causes you to not be able to do what you want to whatever extent.
    So yeah, relax, lay on your back with your hands to your sides, in complete silence and just wait. But make sure you are exhausted. That is the only time it works for me.

What Guys Said 19

• im really close to achieving this. you have to focus in your dreams, so when you are in a dream state, you have to observe your dream and realize that it couldn't possibly be your reality, like if you are flying or if something happened that you know could never happen in your life, then at that very moment, admit you're dreaming, say it to yourself out loud, you are dreaming, then once you realize that try and take control of your actions in your dream. im so close.

• I simply tell myself its a dream and anything is possible. so i end up doing anything like jumping off a tall building.

• i have certain trigger events, i sometimes dream about. recurring dreams are a perfect access point to lucid dreaming. if you have none, then do the reality checks. get used to it. your chances will be better to have a lucid dream. it´s not something you should expect. just set your mind to it and hope.

• My dreams are always lucid dreams but it just happen to me , take a shower before u sleep listen to Spittal , classical or any chilling music then think that u r living another life ir doing an adventure or a fantasy u have just think in something I hope u get ur lucid dream

• that usually happens to me when I can sleep as long as I want... when I wake up naturally. in the phase before it actually happens I start to be aware that I'm dreaming, I feel like I can control it... what I then usually try but then wake up :'(

but how to have a full lucid dream from start to finish... don't know lol, never had that

• http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

Great now i can dream about you

• Sorry, I don't even remember my dreams. I am such a heavy sleeper that I remember nothing when I wake up.

• I do that all the time, I can't tell you about what though, because it's embarrassing , maybe on pm though.

• 1|0
  • Just be aware that you're dreaming. I know it's harder than it looks :s

• I've tried and it's so damn hard

• Awesome, I'm gonna do that

• You must do them during the day too, so it becomes a habit. Reading it I think it would really help you people out :)

• I had it once where I knew I was dreaming, and I controlled it for a while, but soon I got bored, and stopped so. :D.

• Write me a pm. Don't want to be public about certain aspects of it.

• When u find out, can u pm me the answer?

-Thx, me

• I don't know. Maybe you need to go to sleep with the lights on?

• i tried it one time. didn't anything.

• What's lucid mean

• I'm having one now looking at you

• it's all fake don't believe it

What Girls Said 7

• It happens to me often and I don't ever try.
    It helps to be the insightful, analytical type... question things...

I'll be dreaming and notice something strange that defies the laws of nature and that's when I'm like ohhh I'm just dreaming! And sometimes you can control what you do lol

Wish I could be of more help

• I have them quite often, I don't know how, but I had a messed up sleeping pattern since I was a baby, might be this haha :s

• If your really aware of the surroundings you are more likely to have lucid dreamings. If you seek some kind of spiritual dilemma or dreams hypnosis can help. There is really no point in trying to process dreams, as they are usually whimsical.

• Just lay in bed and close your eyes. It works for me.

• @Aizou is your man

:D

However I think he is on a break from GAG?

• I had some really weird lucid dream recently, very vivid and sexy, I was sort of embarrassed when I woke up :P

• I thought you either could or you couldn't lucid dream? I used to lucid dream but I think I smoke too much weed to dream at all nowadays.