What do you think would be the hardest thing to give up on?

For me it would probably be coffee..

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol and I also don't drink coffee... so the hardest thing to give up would probably be sex. Chocolate and desserts would also be very hard to give up. Plus, as a literature student, I have to say that reading (and watching movies) would also be very hard to give up.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• coffee is life lol!!! i have cut down from 4-5 cups to 1 cup a day and i feel terrible!
    I think the hardest thing to give up on is... love :p how cheesy is that! haha

• The hardest thing to give up on, for me, is a relationship. I've dated women who gave up on me for the smallest reasons but I feel the need to tough it out a lot longer when it's up to me to walk away. I hate giving up on the "Hope of Her."

• coffee and cigaret.

• Sex and chocolate😊

• Wow really? A down vote on sex, what guy would give up having that? Not a normal one

• its me man. never mind it.

What Girls Said 3

• I probably cannot give up on staying up late and doing last minute work.

• Bread... I love bread...

• staying up late..